Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 397 of 432 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 407 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,925 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

OG....I can smell the pike....really.

Toasting right now....Burning also....Whaler

Did the same Whaler.....Went to the "Rebel Bar and Grill", downed a couple and burned a couple.....The place is just like "Old Miami" just about half the size...Got a little thick in the throat a couple times....a special afternoon though......Thanks Mark.... you are a true friend to our friend Gus....

Dig It....Whaler

Love you guys, we all hit it the same.

Look at what Bush Mark did.....

Attachment 20209

Now that's Fishin!!!!!!....Whaler

Just wondering if anyone has a copy of the picture of Gus and Oklahoma Mike and possibly OK's Dad at the Detroit Race Track, standing with a horse. I know I have a copy of it somewhere, but can't seem to find it.

Whaler, I'd take a bag of perch any day. Top of the line.

og....check your email....hope that file helps.

Thanks Larry. For some reason I can't open WMV videos on my Mac. I have about 70,000 photos on my G5. I think I might have found a folder that has the photo. We were going through some more of Gus's stuff and my son found a DVD of the Fraternal Order of Gar Woodians. I'd never seen it before and assume that you put it together. Nice video. I think I might be able to find the picture I'm looking for in my files.

The FOG dvd was put together by Ruth for the first reunion....and you're right...she did a great job. I'll try sending you an aif. file of the other video cd.

OG [[or anybody else, for that matter).....try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOAmA...ature=youtu.be

Larry...Excellent Video!!!!!!!....Whaler

Thanks....I made that several years ago....

Just checking in...Beautiful weather here in the "D"... Long walk this morning...Garden is growing...Flowers are Blooming and RocknRoll playing in the Backyard...BBQ warming up...So this is retirement ...Not too bad...Hope all is good Ya A'll...Peace...Whaler
    Attached Images Attached Images  

A veritable plethora of botanical diversity.....

Got mine going too Whaler. Pretty much have everything in the ground now but the weather's been really lousy here. Rain almost every day and my furnace is still kicking on every few nights. I think you've got retirement figured out better than I do.
    Attachment 20312Attachment 20313

OG....I thought I'd raise chickens this year. How far apart should I plant them?

OG...Man oh Man...Now that is Beautiful!!!!...Great Job...Stone you are something else!!!!!!....A bit chilly here in the "D" again today....what is the Best Fertilizer I'm thinking of using Fish Emulsion any hints OG...Whaler

Whaler......use Obama-Grow.....endless supply......

My great-nephews are at it again up on Lake Delavan....or it might me St. Croix....either way.....

Attachment 20325

Attachment 20326

Nice. Looks a bit like Delavan. I guess the DNR has actually been pulling Walleye out of Delavan because there are so many. Guess where I'm thinking about heading.

Whaler, i stick mostly with composted horse manure & chicken manure. Although I am partial to dead fish. Like fish emulsion but I use a lot of Plant Tone, an organic fertilizer that you can side dress the plants about once a month.
    If your garden is right outside your bedroom window or next to where you grill or eat food, it might be a better option than the manure.

Fish emulsion is good.

I wish everyone would plant a backyard garden like you are. Even one tomato plant on a balcony. Wise up people, plant some food.

^^^ I also just pick nettles, make them into a tea, in bulk with the sun outdoors in buckets. You actually have to dilute it because it's too strong to use directly on plants. Strange huh?

OG...Thanks...I have manure in there went to Hunt Club ...all free and fresh...I will fiddle around with Plant Tone..I have 3 locations in the Yard ...Plus some standing Pots...Lots of growing this year...Whaler