Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 385 of 432 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 395 ... LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,625 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

To all my F.O.G. friends.......................

Attachment 11598

Hey Ya'All....Just finished another Xmas season on the Stage...wishing everyone a Happy Holiday season..Stone and Gleeman...nice cards....Unreal...Really did have a Good time at the Dick Wagner concert..Det313 and John Collier..fun fun fun.....Home girl really Hides out durring the winter ehhhhh...Gus ,Old guy...1kd,Ruth...Gash,highhat,Candy Man,Stone...Keep the faith....Whaler

Nice that we're still hangin in there with this site - even thought it's slowed down - it feels like a bit of home.
    NEXT YEAR IN DETROIT!!!!
    Let's have another party

happy holidays to everyone!
    Love you all
    ruth

LEE [[now Lewis) ELBINGER is back in town. Retired from the Foreign Service, staying with daughter Spirit in Pleasant Ridge until late January.
    Here is the link to a song I wrote about Barbara:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtwBrv3SUM0

Happy Holidays to all FOG,
    Lewis

Happy holidays and best wishes to everyone from my family. Been a good year. Got a new cat AND a chair. Don't mean to be showing off but ..... if you got it, flaunt it. Have a good New Year.

Attachment 11619

Lewis, congratulations on your retirement. Sounds like you had an interesting career.
    Larry, you've outdone yourself. Didn't think that was possible.

Lewis...it's time for you to start writing your memoires, my friend; congratulations on retirement. Uncle Sy has written an incredible book....I have a new hero now

Old Guy...best holiday wishes to you, yours and the cat....I love that hat!!!.

Default Pals

Big guy, so when did you start wearin` glasses ? To all my GarWoodian friends : Merry Christmas... only eat,drink and smoke the good stuff ...Tis the season [[just don`t forget the reason). P.S. Lee...any luck findin` Eddie ?
    Last edited by highhat; December-24-11 at 07:04 AM.

Merry Christmas to all you foggers. Hope all your holiday wishes come true looks like its already working for you B Man.

Yeah, life is good. Didn't want to put all my cards on the table at once, but I also acquired this dandy little summer vacation spot. [[Sorry, but I don't have a lot of room for vacationing freeloaders.) If you do come, BYOB.

Attachment 11626

Good to hear from you Gus, Larry, Highhat, Lee, Ruth, Whaler, Candy Man, Penny and Isle. I hope everyone else is OK. Probably not though. Kind of sad really. Losing so many people in one year. Oh well. Look on the bright side. Maybe they just lost their fingers in lawnmower accidents or something and can't type any more. Well, Happy Holidays.

Happy Holidays to all.

http://www.elion.ee/docs/joulukaart/eng/

Merry Christmas and cheers of good wishes to all!

Peaceful and Holy Holidays to all. "Try to remember that time in September."

...a couple-o-guys in "The Chair"...

Attachment 11658

Attachment 11657

Hey Gash...it's still there....

Another look at the Dominator

From staff reports
    Posted: 12/29/2011 07:20:31 PM PST
    Updated: 12/29/2011 08:06:57 PM PST

Scott Varley / Staff Photographer [[Daily Breeze photo)

People standing on Rocky Point look over what's left of the wreckage of the Greek freighter Dominator, which ran aground below Palos Verdes Estates in 1961. The ship reportedly had been carrying a load of wheat and beef from Vancouver, B.C.

41 years ago tonite we had a party...the Zig Zag man was on the invitation...I think Van Morrison played [[amongst others). To all my fellow GarWoodians - HAPPY NEW YEAR.

42 yrs. ago, tonite , Karen Jackson and I were kicked out of Garwood, by Don williams, for . allegedly, smoking an illegal substance, in one of the pipe rooms where Johnny Malcolm stayed. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.
    Last edited by graynoodle; December-31-11 at 06:58 PM.

Smokey Robinson is on "Live from Daryll's House" [[Daryll Hall and Oates)...way nice!...

...somehow i can't seem to remember any new year's eve parties at the gar wood...
    Last edited by stnfrnt; January-01-12 at 02:41 AM. Reason: can't remember how to spell either

Default 60 and 70

The old saying. if you remember the 60s and 70s you weren't there. Happy New Years!

Happy New Year Everyone...We would love another reunion !!!!

Attached Images Attached Images  

How is everyone...Everything is great here. Would love to see you ALL

Just want to send a few choice pics over

Margie...really good to see you guys back home...I love it!...yup...reunion....or something!!!...

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year everyone!