Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 369 of 432 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 379 419 ... LastLast
Results 9,201 to 9,225 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Quote Originally Posted by john collier View Post
    Larry, the film festival is a one shot deal, you can always go be victumologized again. What about Karl...isn't he in the neighborhood?
    I can't believe this ....my one and only film festival in Venice Calf. probably a once in a lifetime deal in my life for fame and glory and my friend can't even go.
    Can you send a proxy, how about that pretty young girl you know from the hospital, Kendra , Have her make a report of the 8th annual Venice film festival on May 16,11 , 6:00 .... on Lincoln St in Venice , its either 1114 or 1411 Lincoln ...6:00 for one hr and 15 min...I want a report on how the thing went ...I cant be there...

I hope you do well on your exam and I am very proud of you anyway ...its just that its a real pisser my friends cant go to my film fest thing

I forgive everybody everything....but I just wanna know how my primeer film fest went....is that a lot to ax
    John
    John:

If you were there, I would make sure Kendra was there, even if she had to miss some school.

I haven't been on for a while.

Kendra is doing great. Has a teenage attitude. Has a drivers permit. Has some boys sniffing around. [[I have a gun)

A2DJ

.....i think you better have two guns....

so good to hear that Kendra is doing so well - tell our princess I send my love.
    And I agree - two guns might be necessary - she's do damn cute!

Cute doesn't adequately describe Kendra. I'm well over 60 and she has my heart. It has to do with smile, attitude [[which we've all seen plenty of), and her obvious will to live and live well. What a girl. And, of course, what parents. That's where she came from.

1kd.....absolutely right!!!.....

a2dj....don't forget to tell Kendra that i just had my wheelchair overhauled for the prom if she needs a date....gleeman said he'd pull me with his bike...or a kayak..

......1968...berkley medium....saturday night.....rockford, illinois.....a downstairs bar called the broadway social club.....fred brace, stnfrnt onstage.....mark swanberg on chair.....don't ask me 'cause i don't know....

Nice shirt!

wish i still had it in XXXL

"look at mr. hoover...he's makin' the scene"......the garwood partyin' song-2011-larry merryman

I was just sitting there with head phones doing some sound mixing on an awsome two channel
    mixing board.LOL. Had to be back in High School class the next morning!!

I just heard from the director of the Venice Film Festival....gerry Fialka
    and I quote...."great film, well recieved by 20 plus "....
    Well its something....of course it could have been 24 or so if I had some" friends" who would have attended.

...congrats on the good review.....what's next?....

.....gleeman rocks......!

.....am i missing something somewhere?..

......................!!!

AAhhhh Thank you very much ! !

I'd leave the building but I can't find the door.

Meet me in the Jungle Room Baby

hey - can you post a larger version of that pic I want a close up of elvis!

......you'll have to clear it with gash......something about a voo-doo ritual....or, try touch screen...

...wrigley field....cloudy, windy, low 50's...cubs v. mets...zambrano on the mound for the cubs....i'm feeling very northern illinois-y today......

Watching the ballgame now 2-0 pirates bottom of the 2nd...My Son is there somewhere..Very lousy here in the "D" 48* Light Rain... Stone..Great Photos!!!! have not been arround much finishing up the year with Dance Recitals...JC..Congrats on the film I sent someone to see it still waiting to hear..Ruth and 1kd hope all is Good..Gash I will be out of commission starting July 1st if your in town give me a call have to law low for 4-6 weeks..and to the rest of Ya A'll rememmber the Vets this weekend...Peace to all...Whaler

....my great-neice, jessica......just graduated high school.....

Attachment 9819

...my cousin's grandaughter going to her junior prom...

Attachment 9820

......you can understand why we don't invite hoover to any family/friends outings...

A very special "Thank You" to all Vetrans for your service to our country........Also, a Thanks goes out to those who sat in waiting....Mothers, Fathers, Brothers, Sisters, etc........
    God bless you all and "God Bless the United States ofAmerica "

...ditto...

....hey!.....any local foggers going to the dy picnic tomorrow...?

Stone.. Cannot make it this year... I think Pgn421 is attending depending on the weather...Whaler