Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 343 of 432 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 353 393 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,575 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Hey Ya'll... It's great to be back and catch up on everything. I had a great time in Nashville with Gash and the boys. Almost forgot how good it is to play with these guys!! NOT......
    If anyone has an update on how HIWATT is doin, I sure would appreciate it. Hope everyone is doin well...

Hey Ya'll.. It's great to be back with everyone.. I had a great time in Nashville with Gash and the boys. I almost forgot how good it is to play with these guys.. NOT...
    If anyone has an update on how HIWATT is doin, I would appreciate it. Hope everyone is well!!!

Hey 4string....the pleasure was mine..believe me!

Hey 4string....the pleasure was mine..believe me!

It was such a good time you guys are still talking double.....We need to do that again real soon.....This recorder is still kicking my butt.....if the damn thing would do what I want it to instead of what I tell it to do it would be a whole lot easier.......It involves more that "on / off" so I'm a bit confused

greynoodle....we got the California Winter Blues up this way. Rain, cold, wind: it's here for sure. Houses will be sliding off hillsides any day now. It's a great day to be alive in Southern California.

Attachment 7837itsa great day to be alive in Northern Mich too...something pretty special bout it... time for a pic...

Nice Gitter!!!

4string- wish I could've been there. I've been pretty well with dialysis five days a week.
    Dec.9 they're going to take one of my bum kidneys out, maybe the other one too in the
    spring, but I'll be up and running as quick as possible. Thanks to all for the good thoughts
    and well wishes and an early Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Gleeman- without a doubt, the best Les Paul custom vintage made! Jerry Garcia plays
    one in his current dimension.

Gleeman.....you must repost that photo.....there's something very important missing.

Quote Originally Posted by HiWatt View Post
    4string- wish I could've been there. I've been pretty well with dialysis five days a week.
    Dec.9 they're going to take one of my bum kidneys out, maybe the other one too in the
    spring, but I'll be up and running as quick as possible. Thanks to all for the good thoughts
    and well wishes and an early Happy Thanksgiving to all!
    Good on you, HiWatt. Keep up the progress and soon enough you'll be rocking us at the next Gar Wood reunion.

Just wanted to wish all Garwoodens and the DoGooders of the World and else
    where a very Happy Thanksgiving and a very peaceful and restful time this week.
    Heres to the hope that peace comes to the world and Stonefront gets its final acclaim. Much has happened to our tribe over the last 4o years, may we persevere and flourish.
    Good health to everyone. And may Lady Gaga give a rest to her science project forever.

May Lady Gaga give herself a rest forever.

Howdy Howdy Gang........I, too, wish all the very best for a safe and peaceful Thanksgiving holiday........I plan on being in the Det area on Dec 7th for a few days.....hope to bump in to some of you good people while I'm up there......give me a shout and we can make some plans.......till then GDGT

Default Pals

The Steveo has a Christmas gift for all ya`ll...

Hello GarWoodians I am now here and there will be no rest for us all..[[:{
    Here is a little Holiday Cheer for you
    http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/LAUxImPNEuhLAKdK

Here they are StoneFront returns to the scene..[[:{ with guest Vocalist TheSteveo
    http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/xWahYf87vsf8zCjA

Quote Originally Posted by highhat View Post
    The Steveo has a Christmas gift for all ya`ll...
    http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/6bwxHtLDpTWDxCyk

The Complete StoneFront Band Reunited
    http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/vc96K9TJEDwszAN8

Default Pals

Well, I gaveyou notice...Who knew the famous John Collier could sing ?

Gleeman,
    I had a black custome like this one only it had three gold Humbuckers.. It was 1960's model and I traded it for a 1956 Chevy 2 door stationwagon! The car is now the metal in a washing machine and someone out there has a classic guitar with an unknow price tag! ARGGG..... Oh to be younk again!!

HIWATT,
    Great to hear from you!! I wish you good health and a quick recovery.. We have more songs to play stories to tell.. A photo or two of your "Jaguar" project would be cool... I have my eye on the new version of the Hagstrom HB8 eight string bass that just came out.. Please keep in touch!

[[Stn... the guitar picture missed the maker...you know it says Gibson)...in big pearly letters...

Gash yes...bring it...hoping we can find a place other than my basement...

4-String...I've learned thru life, never get rid of your guitars, bikes, or kayaks...it will be regretted... a Hagstrom 8 ? -John Entwistle would be jealous...I saw and heard an inkling of Entwhistle style when you were playing around with that bassline in Larrys second song...now can't remember the name...Stn help me here...

O.G...On Wisconsin !

Hiwatt...you da man..hoping one day next Summer we can get together on our singlespeeds for a short burst around the neighborhood...

gleeman
    can you connect with Margie?