Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 342 of 432 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 352 392 ... LastLast
Results 8,526 to 8,550 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

I shake a lot these days, so these pis are what they are. John Collier is going to have to come to our next session. It's going to be in Barbados [[hotel and round trip flight comped by Stillrockin) so John.......tell your secretary to keep you on a flexible schedule.

Markley/Swanberg

Attachment 7774

Larry, what's gash playing there? Is that one of those southern style chicken box slide guitars?

Hey OG....you're close. He used to have one of those, but he upgraded to the versatile Humbolt Jointcaster Jr. Nice action, always in tune, and doesn't give a shit about neighbors. Sounds better the more you play it.

Markley squeezes out some notes.

Attachment 7778

I really like this room in Gash's house.

Mark's patented rehearsal position.

My newest great nephew, Elijah [[Gash's grandson). You should hear some of the notes and sounds that come out of this guy!

Great pictures! Looks like great fun!

Hey Rona baby.......short takes..

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...asingtheswell/

THIS IS BRILLIANT AND WILL CERTAINLY BRIGHTEN UP YOUR DAY.

Hi Folks click on this....

http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=2539741

Maui Waui! Standing in the Spirit. I'm in tears.

The opening segment was shot on the Third Street Promenade in Santa Monica, CA. I've seen Roger more than a few times down there. It was my hangout when I was at the West LA VA Medical Center. Great re-visit!

of course [[DAH) tropical are like that the nuts could just fall anywhere
    hi fog folks look like a great time far all as it should be
    first lady great for sharing" stand by me boy" oh boy did that hit home!!

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    Hey OG....you're close. He used to have one of those, but he upgraded to the versatile Humbolt Jointcaster Jr. Nice action, always in tune, and doesn't give a shit about neighbors. Sounds better the more you play it.
    Hell if I would have known that I would have made it down. I can play one of those with the best of them all night long.

EastownPunk......we'll keep you posted for the next one. You're more than welcome to come on down a play a few notes on whatever you choose.

Howdy gang......making a little progress on the recording machine thingy.....still lots of operator error

Hey Rona, thanks for all the pics on F/B....oh by the way, a little birdie told me it's your birthday, so "HAPPY BIRTHDAY RONA BABY" Keep rockin on wit yo bad sefAttachment 7808

Hey folks........go to this link:

http://www.ourstage.com/profile/radiodrive

Navigate around this site and make Radio Drive your favorite artist in the Rock or Modern Rock category.

I couldn`t make up my mind which tune to vote for - I voted for all 3 tunes-Good luck Big Guy!

OK gang........Let's get behind this and make it happen......I've listened to some of the competition and there are some tunes that might give a run for the money....so it's votes that count......Call all your friends, family, enemies, strangers, what ever it takes.....If Bro Stnft actually does win,...can you imagine the party......I shake and quiver just thinking about it......We can do it....so do what you need to do......and of course..........GDGT....and this could be one of the good things you'll do today Attachment 7827

Default Lee

Any luck finding Eddie or Fergie ? We need their votes too...

I told Ruth to make it an extra credit class project for her students. I wonder...............

Quote Originally Posted by stillrockin View Post
    What a great day to be alive in South Florida high today 82 and sunny.

Hoover is stillrockin
    Aloha, the valley isle is only 85' in the shade over here Hov,I'll be down in FL in 3 weeks cking ya out,
    Thanks gash for the good wishes on my b-day
    I voted for the Radio Drive / Party Line love the intro,
    the waves are up and it's off to the beach

oh boy the two lead guys from Little Feet will be jaming here soon, we get a lot of pickers over this way, got my bags packed for 12-12-10 the Carribean Cruise to Roatan, Cayman,Belize, and Cozmel, mexico! here we come and Miami and the Keys!!! {^.^*} rr

Rockin' Rona never stops!

that's why we call her ROCKIN" Rona.