Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 341 of 432 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 351 391 ... LastLast
Results 8,501 to 8,525 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Quote Originally Posted by HiWatt View Post
    Gash,Gleeman,Etc.-I wish I could make the jam. I'm trying to finish customizing my new
    Fender Jaguar [[Bigsby tailpiece, tortoise pickguard) before having one of my bum kidneys
    taken out. I'll be laid up for a few. Say high to all and send my best, especially 4String!
    Good luck HiWatt. Best to you and a speedy recovery. Get back to making sweet music as soon as possible.

Getting real close for the get together this weekend and of course any and everyone is welcome......oh by the way you Rockfordites......Did I mention that .....I have " Fishers".....oh yeah.........GDGT

me too.......

P.S. Gleeman- Aye carumba, muy caliente!

Default Stn ..tele 12

wow...thats a project - I say copyright that bad boy..put it in production...hope it has a truss rod...

Quote Originally Posted by 1KielsonDrive View Post
    Good luck HiWatt. Best to you and a speedy recovery. Get back to making sweet music as soon as possible.
    HiWatt go and get well from the min you can ,join up with the wild picker's and players soon, Best of luck during the kidney surgery and after.. Aloha

greynoodle......on the coast here in Long Beach....100 degrees today!!...the Santa Ana winds are kicking my tired old ass for sure...how're you guys doing?...do you get these winds....gusts up to 50 m.p.h.

My respect for the guys in Iraq and Afghanastan just went up another gazillion notches!

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    greynoodle......on the coast here in Long Beach....100 degrees today!!...the Santa Ana winds are kicking my tired old ass for sure...how're you guys doing?...do you get these winds....gusts up to 50 m.p.h.

My respect for the guys in Iraq and Afghanastan just went up another gazillion notches!
    97 degrees here yesterday[[95 inside the shop I where I work) not so much wind though, but very dry, more of the same today. hope the idiots who like to play with matches don't get any ideas. ditto for the Men in uniform

Remembering the Santa Ana winds well, used to blow the Candy Van off the road. Could Cheech and Chong exhaling have anything to do with them? Looks like another couple of years before their support will count. Meanwhile keep tokin'!
    We can't help but have the deepest respect for the people in uniform. Aaa Stone?
    Last edited by Candy man; November-04-10 at 12:45 PM.

Hey Ya'All... Freezing in D-Town today...Hi-Watt...Good Vibes heading your way... Sounds like a great time at Gash's...The South will be a Rock and a Rollin. Great Piece Bruce wrote Ruth , I also have been folowing the Texas textbook story as has Old Guy working in a school the banned list changes everyday...on computers we cannot even look at Rolling Stone Mag...Go Figure....Peace..Whaler

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    "out on the dance floor spinning around...we're gonna' make every scene in this whole darn town"
    hope the back porch is rocking tonight,Gash, go make some jams for all of us ya?? Larry is missing out on 100' in LA , Glee is missing some cold in MI
    well big waves here in Maui 20ft plus Jaws broke big on the day of Andy Irons death, still not sure of the cause, looks Like . a rip to Sparky of the Tigers rest in peace. At least the World Champ Giants made it in. Good work Mates ALOHA

Default Good Golly Miss Molly

You guys be sure to have a good time down there.

I just looked at a site set up for Boogie Woogie Piano Music

www.amrf.net

click on this

I have lots of photos in this and wanted everybody to enjoy

it's 26* here!! no back porch tonight!

stnfrnt

Quote Originally Posted by gash View Post
    Getting real close for the get together this weekend and of course any and everyone is welcome......oh by the way you Rockfordites......Did I mention that .....I have " Fishers".....oh yeah.........GDGT
    Hey if your able to go to nashville sun big benifit for the blind, at Nashville North 2
    Local guy from St Clair Shores made good giging at 10 pm Alan Turner and many more greats.Send Pics sorry it's so cold burr stay in the barn tonight.

markley is shredding that 12-string!

[[gash's more than complimentary)...greyhat's more than creative, and if we can't get the recorder pumpin will at least have a coupla new tunes roughed in acoustically...4-String arrives today...60 + sunny today... } Gleeman

Hey Ya'All..Gleeman, Gash...How about a couple photos...Sounds like a great time....Keep Rockin..Just love it...Skipper has your Mural hanging nicely....Peace...Whaler

I talked to the "boys" this weekend - sounds like they are making some great new music.....And I hear they have plans for another session in the future - maybe bringing other former Stonefronters back into the fold.
    Gash and guys - hope you get that recorded working!

What a great day to be alive in South Florida high today 82 and sunny.

Hoover is stillrockin

Quote Originally Posted by stillrockin View Post
    What a great day to be alive in South Florida high today 82 and sunny.

Hoover is stillrockin
    Hey, Just reverse those numbers for here. Thanks, it is a great day to be alive.

Thanks First Lady for the flash back to a great tune.............Look for some pics coming soon of the Nashville session............It was great to have the guys here for a few days......and 4string has not lost any of his chops......don't know if we will be able to send any tunes your way......the recording machine is proving to be smarter that the current operator...........Might just have to wait till the next party.....but I assure y'all that Stnft did not let us down with his new tunes.....A-freakin-mazing stuff...........Thanks to all vets and any one who served and or supported those that did......I love you all......as for me......My neck is still a little Red, and my hair is getting a little White, and my collar is still Blue......RW&B all the way.................GDGT

Gash...Thanks for the Info...Sounds like YA A'll...Had a great time...Stone..Keep writing those tunes...This is Great!!!!!!!!...Happy Vet's Day to all you Bros...RM2 Whaler

Hey folks....the Nashville jet lag is going away so here's a few photos. It was incredible! Like Gash said, the new recording gear proved to be a bit much this time around, but there will be future installments there. I totally agree with Gash, Mark Swanberg [[4string) still has great chops....man, he didn't miss a beat, and it was great playing with him again. He still sits a chair the very same way he did at rehearsal 40 years ago! Markley is still more than amazing, and he makes that 12-string of his do things I have never heard any other player do........ever! Gash has raised his playing a gazillion notches and carries the load that I can't carry on the guitar. When HiWatt and Dave Picard get tossed into this crew..........well, words can' say it.

Here's Gash.....tuning up.

Attachment 7773