Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 339 of 432 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 349 389 ... LastLast
Results 8,451 to 8,475 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

I think Gus was there...probably OG too...the original one.

Hey kids........here's another chapter of "Life After Stonefront".........it should be noted that another Stonfront epic is in the works, but a guy has to to something in the meantime.......know what I mean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFBA_hH8Npc

Thank you ,Larry, awesome music

Enjoyed it. Tight band. I always love your harmonies.

Hearing the old Larry Merryman's voice and songwriting skills [[via Radio Drive) is moderately affecting [[I'm not tearing-up or anything - I'm just saying). Those '70's sounds do bring back haunting memories of abandoned journeys and roads not taken. Keep building your youtube site you might be on to something.

Thanks guys. I appreciate it.

Hey greynoodle......we had a real deal thunder shower up here yesterday.......a'la the Midwest summer storms I ran into at the reunion...........the tow truck drivers thought they hit the motherlode.

Highhat, email me at 1kielsondrive@live.com. We'll talk.

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    Thanks guys. I appreciate it.

Hey greynoodle......we had a real deal thunder shower up here yesterday.......a'la the Midwest summer storms I ran into at the reunion...........the tow truck drivers thought they hit the motherlode.
    yes , we have had a lot of rain and thunder showers down here, the last few days. I have to laugh while watching the news, so many people do not know how to drive with wet pavement can you imagine them in the ice and snow?

Default michigan stormy night

we had a storm two nights ago and my golden retriever almost had a heart attack he jumped into bed with us and just shook and panted the thunder lasted about an hour I told Tim its good our dog wasn't in MI he'd never make it.
    Larry I loved the music you rock!

Markley likes this one.....said he plays it at acoustic gigs at the lake...pretty cool, huh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP2iSLes7UQ

Het firstlady.....the volume of dog shit in SoCal tripled yesterday.

greynoodle.....ya' gotta' love California drivers....they're cluless in bad weather.

Het firstlady.....the volume of dog shit in SoCal tripled yesterday.

greynoodle.....ya' gotta' love California drivers....they're cluless in bad weather.
    It work probably help if they could see over the steering wheel, which the majority can't

I meant "clueless".

greynoodle....you're right. There a millions of drivers out here who are genetically engineered to be vertically challenged.

"out on the dance floor spinning around...we're gonna' make every scene in this whole darn town"

Quote Originally Posted by graynoodle View Post
    Thank you ,Larry, awesome music
    Larry good work mate
    Did ya See Dallas on La TV #7 his neighbor's yard, took a small plane crash !!!in his horse pen killed 3 horses, Dallas came out of his home next door and had two interviews, the folks in the plane died and God bless them.See & ck Dallas FB page

Hey Hoover.....can I wear argyle sox with my Birkenstocks. I'm going to be doing some traveling soon.

Default Pals

The Steveo is at it again...check your Facebook page for new a photo with the FOGgers coat of arms...If you want a diff picture befriend Steve Gast he likes doin` this kinda stuff...

Hey Gash.....that new Tim McGraw tune will be #1 in two weeks. Felt Good On My Lips....great song.
    Last edited by stnfrnt; October-26-10 at 11:45 AM. Reason: verbage correction

"out on the dance floor spinning around...we're gonna' make every scene in this whole darn town"
    Cali you still got it going on, NeiL Young and Friends did a school Benifit with the reunion of Buffalo Springfield, C<S<N< & Richie Furay Drummer Joe Vital and Rick Rosas doing songs like On the way home & For What it;s Worth.

Wow, I always wondered how they make punkin' pie. Happy Halloween.

Attachment 7638

Old Guy...hahahha...Hey how was the weather today...I have a Cuz who is on a Great Lakes Freighter [[Whitefish Point)...Said it was reminicent of that cold day in Nov ..
    [[The Edmond Fitz)..Do not know if it made it your way...Whaler

Howdy, all ya'll. As you may have gathered from Pennys post on face book, Home Boy was shot and killed by some idiot. We finally got to meet his twin sister at the memorial. She is a sweety and offered to stay and get us thru this terrible time. She is too distraught to tell us her name, so if any of ya'll can come up with a nick name for her it would be appreciated. So far we just call her Sis'. Peace.

R.I.P. Homeboy

Neil and Penny I think "Sister" is a good name.
    I hope she will make you feel better

I'm not getting older. The music is just getting shitier.

Hoover is stillrockin

Larry only you and Gary Markley have a thing for find foot wear.
    You are real trend setter.

Hoover is Stillrockin