Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 324 of 432 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 334 374 424 ... LastLast
Results 8,076 to 8,100 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

That looks like a rough crowd you hang with.

Margie and Sharon ...Great Hearts...

Here are a couple from last night...Ruth you were a Hit!!!!!

Man those Gar Wood gals can't be beat!! Love all of them!

As Smokey sang..." I second that emotion"...

I admit I`m a rookie at this computer stuff so I`m wondering if some one can change the initial screen showing post #6851 to something a little more currant....say post #8078 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Whaler View Post
    Hahhahhahaha...Lug Nut looks pretty laid back...The dog and Pig.. I will leave that one alone....
    Hey did lug nut go to the flick? Wish it would show out here in no mans land?
    the guys and gals really look good at the film night ,Just home from a sailing party wow a few of them sailors fell right off the dock splash

Hey Gang, Got an E-Mail from Rona ....... Poor girl, guess she was on a sailing trip to Diamond Head and took these pics....... I get the feeling she is reaching out for help .....However, for some reason she can't load them here, and either can I....???.... But boy are they great pics....ya should see them ..... fantastic....WOW .....great stuff RR ......

up yours....

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    up yours....
    Is that kinda like 'Eat S*^@ And Die'? Or more like ha, ha, ha.

Quote Originally Posted by highhat View Post
    Best get out your galoshes...might get a little wet today...
    I'll say get your knee highs BOOTS out and rock in roll, more of the latest from the Flick,,,, Is it ALL ,,as the Fog folks say?

Quote Originally Posted by 1KielsonDrive View Post
    Little Sonny Boy, Blind Junior Ricky, it ain't photo shop. I've told you a thousand times - it's psilocybin.
    ya pretty good more OG and Hoov shots

Just some funny funny stuff...
    Hope everyone is having a great summer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xyox...eature=related

Uhhhhhh Huh....!!

Last edited by stnfrnt; August-14-10 at 11:01 AM.

If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?

Hoover is stillrockin

If all the world is a stage, is it an early stage or final stage? Is it curable?

Quote Originally Posted by RickBeall View Post
    If all the world is a stage, is it an early stage or final stage? Is it curable?
    Final stage! Incurable!

Hey Ya A'LL...Leaving for out west tomorrow...Yippie I Oh Kayaeee...Peace ...Whaler

Hey Whaler.......how far out West are you going?

Hey Stillrockin....if all the world's a stage, my money says you're a "front row-center/backstage pass" kind of guy.

Salt Lake City....Home of the Morman Tabernacal Choir

Whaler.....there are some very strange things that have happened to some young girls in Utah recently......if you see that guy Jeffs, or whatever his name is, please tell him that I would like to have a little talk with him. Thanks.

Hey Ya A'LL...Leaving for out west tomorrow...Yippie I Oh Kayaeee...Peace ...Whaler
    Hey Kimmer and Whaler, have a great time. Watch out for those tabernacles.You might get caught up in something you'll regret. PS: your friends were in last saturday. They said they had spoken to you earlier. I don't remember their names but I remember them coming in in the past [[maybe with pgn?) and they're real fun. You oughtta stop by with them sometime after your return.

Salt Lake City....Home of the Morman Tabernacal Choir
    utah wow bet they can sing over there, looks like a grande reunion was a sweeping kick out the jams event.Great pic on this page. hoover what up I hear John Lodwyk is back in Detroit for a summer visit? he called me
    what up with the fish report any trout lake folks fishing??
    If you fog folk want rock and roll check out Albert Young and his son Nolan in a new band called Straight Eight plays on 7-31 at 9:30pm at Tonys sports bar in Ferndale on Woodward any more ?? send them my way Great Band

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    Same goes for OG. Everything okay up there in Dairyland?
    ya corn and cattle and fish with the bears and eagles, and deer