Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 318 of 432 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 328 368 418 ... LastLast
Results 7,926 to 7,950 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

I knew it! Skippers is haunted. These two poltergeists were caught on an infrared camera late at night. The wind was howling and it seemed to say "The party is about to start".

I believe that photo was taken through the bottom of a Spanada bottle...

OK guys, don't forget the highly propable result of spending too much time gazing through the the infamous "WINDOW ! ! !"

Attachment 6671

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    I think this is where Collier is taking his pants off again.

Hey, give the man a break, it was darn hot.

Quote Originally Posted by highhat View Post
    I believe that photo was taken through the bottom of a Spanada bottle...
    After Breeze got hold of it and it was emptied.

"Uhhh, Markley.......got any more?!"

Actually, I was referring to whatever it was that he had in his cup.

Hey Bushmark......does this help?

Last edited by stnfrnt; December-08-10 at 02:12 PM.

Knock Knock ----- Hey any body in here today or what?
    To much weekend partying I suspect............ Stnft, your above pics are pretty nifty ...... all kind of tricks up your sleeve these days ..... Spent some time checking out the photos posted and reminiscing the party ..... Sure brings back some good memories ...... But once again, I wish I had more time to spend with everyone ..... So, I guess we will have to do this again.....Maybe a fall / winter get together or something like that ...... I'm in if y'all are ....Just throughing it out there for your consideraton .........GDGT

Spring break......can't miss any school......duck that heat and humidity. I ain't built for that.........any more!

new toy!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by stnfrnt; December-08-10 at 02:12 PM.

Stone you would love it today in the "D"...95* in the shade too hot to work..Humidity , you can cut it with a Knife when you guys were here it was Cooool outside....

>
    • Search

Long Beach Weather

F° |

Yahoo! weather SearchEnter city or zip code:
    Search

Severe Weather Alert

Current conditions as of 11:47 AM PDT Cloudy
    Feels Like:64 °FBarometer:29.97 in and steadyHumidity:83 %Visibility:7 miDewpoint:59 °FWind:W 8 mphSunrise:5:48 AMSunset:8:07 PM64°
    High: 71° Low: 57°

TodayTomorrowThuFriSat6-10 Day
    Partly Cloudy

AM Clouds/PM Sun

Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy
    High: 72° Low: 58°
    High: 71° Low: 58°
    High: 74° Low: 61°
    High: 75° Low: 61°

Detailed Local Forecast

• Today: Cloudy early with peeks of sunshine expected late. High near 70F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
    • Tonight: Partly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies late. Areas of fog developing. Low 57F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
    • Tomorrow: Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 72F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
    • Tomorrow night: A few clouds overnight. Low 58F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
    • Thursday: Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the upper 50s.
    • Friday: Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the low 60s.
    • Saturday: Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the low 60s.

I Lived in San Diego 75-76...Boy Oh boy I long for it now....Hydroplane Races[[Gold Cup) this weekend..One of my favorites...peace...Whaler

Whaler......beeeeooooottiiiiiffoolll! Hard to beat the old Miss America Series, though. [[Just a little biased.) I'd love to be there.....except for the weather report.

Default Thunder boats

I started goin` to the Gold Cup races in `62...Suchcrust,Miss Bardahl,the Gale sponsored boats III,IV and V...from the shoreline my Uncle George and I watched as Gale V blew up & disintegrated about 30 yds from where we were standing...Then Miss Buttwiper took over the sport[[and brought in the jet engines)....For a taste of what it was like watch the movie "Madison".

Hey Bushmark......does this help?

I found it hard to breath that part of the night, with the plastic bags over our heads. But Polyurethane Pam was really into it.

Hey Ya'll, been a bit distracted lately, sorry to take so long...

Attachment 6705

Attachment 6706

Attachment 6707

Attachment 6708

Attachment 6709

Default Pals

Thanx again for sharing...a Stonefront rhythm section...my,my...

new toy!!!!!!!!!

You are becoming such and 'Artiste'.

>
    • Search

Long Beach Weather

F° |

Yahoo! weather SearchEnter city or zip code:
    Search

Severe Weather Alert

Current conditions as of 11:47 AM PDT Cloudy
    Feels Like:64 °FBarometer:29.97 in and steadyHumidity:83 %Visibility:7 miDewpoint:59 °FWind:W 8 mphSunrise:5:48 AMSunset:8:07 PM64°

TodayTomorrowThuFriSat6-10 Day
    Partly Cloudy

AM Clouds/PM Sun

Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy
    High: 72° Low: 58°
    High: 71° Low: 58°
    High: 74° Low: 61°
    High: 75° Low: 61°

Detailed Local Forecast

• Today: Cloudy early with peeks of sunshine expected late. High near 70F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
    • Tonight: Partly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies late. Areas of fog developing. Low 57F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
    • Tomorrow: Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 72F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
    • Tomorrow night: A few clouds overnight. Low 58F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
    • Thursday: Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the upper 50s.
    • Friday: Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the low 60s.
    • Saturday: Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the low 60s.
    Yeah, go ahead, rub it in. You're getting to be like that other guy - rub it in.

Quote Originally Posted by Whaler View Post
    I Lived in San Diego 75-76...Boy Oh boy I long for it now....Hydroplane Races[[Gold Cup) this weekend..One of my favorites...peace...Whaler
    Hey Whaler, when you lived in SD, did you ever attend the Unlimited Hydroplane races on Mission Bay? The races there were a regular stop on the circuit back then. I crashed on Bayside Lane [[Mission Beach, Mission Boulevard and Ventura Place) for a while and the races were practically out my door. This was prior to jet engines, of course. Early 1970's.