Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 3 of 432 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Last edited by det313grrl; April-12-09 at 02:23 PM.

I'm going back to the old one for today. I think we should keep the old one intact untill this starts.

For now, I'll leave any pics up for only a day or two, because we are limited on what we can post and leave on here. Thats going to make some posts look strange. Maybe things will change in the future.

I just went back and deleted my first couple posts on this new thread, I had deleted my pics [[from my "owned" attachments) not knowing that they would then be deleted from the thread. Now thats a bummer. Does that mean that any old pics will have to be deleted? They won't be there forever?

Stosh Guest

So far it looks that way. Unless you maintain a separate site like photobucket or similar that allows you to host pictures, where you can control them, I don't know what else to say. I'd imagine that it would cost more than a few bucks to maintain enough bandwidth and hard drive space to maintain a graphic intensive thread.

Default ..behind the door...no snowstorm..

yah, days have moods...Attachment 158
    Last edited by Gleeman; April-10-09 at 09:44 AM.

jeez-o-peets... that is a PROCESS...detgrrl thx for helping with the friggn Paperclip

Stosh [[out of the woodwork)...you helped too ! [[ bigB, Stn, you are men ...)

I knew you guys could hang. Gleeman, VERY nice work, dude!

..just for ya'll newbys posting jpegs...that one is like : 8" x 10" @ 103 ppi... got that Ruthie ?

Just testing this out I think Hoover is screwed on this site. I'm going to miss the guy. We might have to take up a colllection and fly someone down there and get things set up for him. I can't go cause I'm on his SH*T LIST.
    How the hell do you put a picture from my computer files on here. Do I have to open up a picture hosting site and link from there or what? I know I will get this figured out but it feels like I am starting my internets and Googles all over again. I thought I was a computer genius, Now I'm back to stupid

I'm just testing a few things here so just ignore me.
    Last edited by old guy; June-08-09 at 01:41 PM.

Here is my BrainAttachment 161

What do you do, add attachment or insert image?

I dont know what I did there. I have to do things 26 times before I really get it. I think I inserted an attachment but had to download it into my personal attachment file first. These first few pages on the new sight are going to look pretty strange at first. Just like the old days when we were all high and just sat and watched what was happening and figured it out the next day

Quote Originally Posted by old guy View Post
    What do you do, add attachment or insert image?
    Attachment, then this -

Then click on attachment again, and click in the box. You can align it with with the toolbar.
    Last edited by Bigb23; April-01-09 at 01:07 PM.

trying again
    Attachment 163

Thats me and my Dad

Let's see.Attachment 164
    Aha! Thanks Bigb23.
    Last edited by old guy; June-08-09 at 01:41 PM.

Default glm

great job guys...it works...here's the Falcons at Rick's in old A2..Attachment 166
    Last edited by Gleeman; March-26-10 at 01:58 PM.

Default TommyGunn band-Ypsilanti

glmn-TommyGunn-80's If I can get crafty at this I'll try to link an mp3 Song...Attachment 169
    Last edited by Gleeman; March-26-10 at 01:57 PM.

Stosh thx for all the help.... I can't find the "How to" on how to post an mp3 song...direct please...

Is there any place to get a sandwich over here?

O.G. can you get Whaler on here so I can talk Pistons and I'll buy you a sandwich...

Stn did I ever meet Bentspur

Garwoodians....the quick reply is SO quick its scary...the pictures are WAY better...the bells and whistles CAN be useful, Detgrrl's already Flyin', and Margies gonna hav LOTs o' fun..

Page 3 of 432 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 53 103 ... LastLast