Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 291 of 432 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 301 341 391 ... LastLast
Results 7,251 to 7,275 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

{as I`ve said all along, my memory from then is very lucid at times...}

This makes you very suspect....or you never hung around Bushmark very much.

Old_guy
    Username: Old_guy

Post Number: 42
    Posted on Tuesday, September 23, 2008 - 10:45 pm: Easy there Larry, I took showers once in a while. Not often, but once in a while. Christ, I was so high on acid for about five years that it was just too bizarre to get in the shower.

HappyBirthday
    Gleeman

Hope it was a great day !

nya-nya-nya-nya-nya-nya.......Gleeman's older than I am.
    [[NOTE: should be sung using that sing song, 3 note melody that we all know and love that translates into I'm better than you are)
    Last edited by stnfrnt; April-27-10 at 08:54 PM. Reason: none of your goddamn business!

And your older than me ......... But boy I gotta tell ya... I'm much to young to feel this damn old ............ any way I guess its your Birthday Gleeman ......So...... Happy Birthday Gleeman ! ! !

Attachment 5873

Last edited by det313grrl; July-01-10 at 10:11 AM.

Happy Birthday Gleeman! I have more years than all Ya'll, but I believe as Dylan, we well all be forever young.

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    {as I`ve said all along, my memory from then is very lucid at times...}

This makes you very suspect....or you never hung around Bushmark very much.
    I was there at his initial arrival...with Puppy Dog.{?}
    He left after a while... I believe I left before he got back
    The mere thought of those daze fragments my thought process...
    Ahh... but those were some of the high points of that `trip`....
    I`ll confess nothing...and probably admit to anything...

an update
    So - I have the invitations for the party ready. I just have to address the envelopes and get them in the mail.
    I Intended to do that last week but Bruce's dad passed away and we spent the last week in NY. Bruce is sad but he's really OK. His dad had been ill for a very long time.
    So the invitations should go out this weekend.
    I may need some of you to work the phones and make sure everyone knows about the party.
    If you can make some calls, let me know and I'll give you a few names and numbers of people who either don't have emails or who don't generally check this website....
    we're coming up on the next Garwood reunion kids...get your plane tickets - pack your bags and get ready to party!

yep 63 yesterday...thanks...guess will play my stratocaster today for the 1st time in 6 months,...been busy with art...

Happy Birthday Gleeman. Had dinner with Jeep last night and if he knew it was your birthday he would have wanted me to tell you Happy Birthday for him too. Actually, we were out celebrating your birthday, we just didn't know it.

Default Pals

[quote=old guy; Actually, we were out celebrating your birthday, we just didn't know it.[/quote]
    Nice recovery, Old Guy, say... do you remember when you came back to the Manor? Don`t hurt yourself ...LSD is the gift that keeps on giving.....

happy birthday gleeman................

see you in june - first drink is on me. The next five are on stnfrnt and the rest are on 1K

Hey!.............Birthday Boy!

Last edited by stnfrnt; June-22-10 at 05:57 PM.

Default Pals

He looks to be trapped in the same stuff Han Solo was by Jabba the Hut...

Hey Ya A'll..great stuff...Gary Lookin Gooood to me...Ruth if you need help email me...? is the site of The Goose Lake Pop Fest really a campground...Sure love camping in the future.....although I remember very limited things from that one..guy with a trunk of Owsleys Best...Peace..Whaler
    Last edited by Whaler; April-28-10 at 10:54 PM.

Default Pals

That`s what they are saying on the Goose Lake facebook page ...there are some photos....

High-hat.....sorry to say but you are mistaken....It is not Han Solo etc.... now you see the affects of " THE WINDOW" ....... if you haven't experience it yet..... I highly recommend it..... but DO be careful...re-entry can be a bitch.......GDGT

Attachment 5888

I kinda think you've been through the window a time or two .................

Quote Originally Posted by gash;

[B
    I kinda think you've been through the window a time or two .................[/b]
    Absolutely ...the August before I joined this FOG I spent EVERY day on purple flats or the Hersey`s chocolate mescaline....Maybe I was too high before I got to the Mansion... maybe it wore off ...who knows? {how`s that for window speak]...
    You can`t unring a bell...
    Last edited by highhat; April-29-10 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Whaler View Post
    Isle...I printed the whole thread last year...After the reunion I was on the Hammock reading like a novel...Great Shit....Peace....Whaler
    It was so fun just reading that thread from day to day I must say quite a collection of stories YA??
    Last edited by rockinrona; April-29-10 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by highhat View Post
    That`s what they are saying on the Goose Lake facebook page ...there are some photos....
    We all had a special weekend that summer at Goose Lake,Red Hot music

Rona..Ohhh the chocalate shit..ehhhh..hahahahha...somehow I remember sitting arround a campfire for 3 days in Gaylord...those were the days my friend..Aloha

oh Whaler in Santa Cruz after i departed the Mansion,we put a similar stuff only Strawberry flavored on our eggs in the morning Cali style,wow how's about dat?

Quote Originally Posted by highhat View Post
    Absolutely ...the August before I joined this FOG I spent EVERY day on purple flats or the Hersey`s chocolate mescaline....Maybe I was too high before I got to the Mansion... maybe it wore off ...who knows? {how`s that for window speak]...
    You can`t unring a bell...
    High hat your bringing us all home with basic truths, wacky world we had back then,OG may have had a part in that? YA???or Sug??OK Mike for sure

Hey Rona Baby........wishing you tight lines and flat water.