Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 289 of 432 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 299 339 389 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,225 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Who is this Margie chick ? ? ....I wonder if it's the same Margie that use to post here a while back ........I sure hope so ...... she is so cool and such a darlin ....... I sure miss her inspiring posts...... and, if i recall correctly, she is a "Hippie Chick" and of course we all know that.......

Attachment 5852

There use to be a few other "Hippie Chicks" posting here .....I wonder where they are and how they are doing...............GDGT

Way to go Margie!

Morning everyone

Gash....I agree Hippie Chicks Rule!!!...Great Day in D-Town..Not a cloud in the sky...Might have to stop by Skippers for happy hour...Peace....Whaler

18" snow at our front door today.

How's the back door doing?......feeling left out, forgotten.....awwww....pobre puerta poco hacia atrĂ¡s.

Last edited by det313grrl; July-01-10 at 10:11 AM.

Attachment 5856

Attachment 5857

Hey Ya'll, I haven't lost the faith, hangin' tough in the "D"!

Quote Originally Posted by gash View Post
    Who is this Margie chick ? ? ....I wonder if it's the same Margie that use to post here a while back ........I sure hope so ...... she is so cool and such a darlin ....... I sure miss her inspiring posts...... and, if i recall correctly, she is a "Hippie Chick" and of course we all know that.......

Attachment 5852

There use to be a few other "Hippie Chicks" posting here .....I wonder where they are and how they are doing...............GDGT

You got that right, brother!
    [ATTACH][/ATTACH]

I'm not sure about the guitar boat, but I am sure about feelin' pretty good to see Dgrrl back on line.

Last edited by stnfrnt; July-08-10 at 07:57 PM.

Hey Dgrrl..........I got myself a new sweetheart. She is a friend of Kendra's, and her name is Nadia Abila. She's only four years old, and she's got this old man's heart already. Whaddya' think?

Last edited by stnfrnt; June-22-10 at 05:57 PM.

Back door 48", Home Boy havin' a ball, chillin'.

Hey Sharon nice to see your smiling face.

This video just goes to show what everyone can do musically, spiritually and verbally no matter where they are. Plus it has wonderful words. Hope everyone takes a moment to enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I23Bkk92124

Hey Gash......you got everything tied down?

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    hey gash......you got everything tied down?
    everything?

Everything ? ? ?....... everything that needs to be tied down is tied down ....gravity took care of the rest.......so far we are OK here ..... lots of wind and rain.... some damage north of me tho from what the news reports ....... should be out of here later this evening / early morning ............GDGT

Isle..........?

Hey Ya A'll...De313grrl Great Photo ....Like a sunshiny day...

Quote Originally Posted by det313grrl View Post
    Very cool picture. Literally and figuratively.

Hey Dgrrl..........I got myself a new sweetheart. She is a friend of Kendra's, and her name is Nadia Abila. She's only four years old, and she's got this old man's heart already. Whaddya' think?

Loving it. Looks like she has your heart and soul. Good on ya'.

Who's gonna' run the wheel barrow?

Hey OG...you still bangin' nails?

Attachment 5826
    OG the nail banger and printer, he can run the wheel barrow

Hey Gash......you got everything tied down?
    Gash you would think gravity would be working some extra pull YA???

Quote Originally Posted by Isle_of_fun View Post
    everything?
    Hey foggers send some luck to the ladies in the May 1st fishing tourney a Grander would be nice,

Quote Originally Posted by Candy man View Post
    Back door 48", Home Boy havin' a ball, chillin'.
    Candy hurry and pack for the trip east, bring some snow balls,

Everytime I see that other post here at DetroitYes, "Glee in Detroit", I think it's about Markley. Then I begin to wondering what in the heck he's up to besides making music, painting, bicycling, kayaking, driving up north to the cottage and back, down south to remodel his kid's house and back and, of course, flying by our windows? Phew, I'm getting tired.

Hi Bentspur write to us