Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 288 of 432 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 298 338 388 ... LastLast
Results 7,176 to 7,200 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

......ahhhh............... I DO like tequila...................

Better check with Bruce on that first. I don't know that he would approve of his wife throwing back shooters with a bunch of lightweights. I think she would be the only one standing at the end, and she ain't carrying nobody anywhere.

MARGIE!! MARGIE!!
    MARGIE!! MARGIE!!MARGIE!!
    'sup?

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    Better check with Bruce on that first. I don't know that he would approve of his wife throwing back shooters with a bunch of lightweights. I think she would be the only one standing at the end, and she ain't carrying nobody anywhere.
    Awww, c'mon, let's try it. We'll just have to get Bruce drunk, too.

MARGIE!! MARGIE!!
    MARGIE!! MARGIE!!MARGIE!!

'sup?

Larry SUP stands for stand up paddleing, and better bring a wheel barrow for all the light weights ya? Good story Ruth

Who's gonna' run the wheel barrow?

Hey OG...you still bangin' nails?
    Attachment 5826
    Last edited by stnfrnt; June-22-10 at 05:54 PM.

Default Kendra

Great news to share Kendra walked ten miles yesterday at the Relay for Life its for cancer survivors and those afflicted with cancer and to honor those who have passed on. We are so proud of her it wasn't long ago when she was in a wheelchair she is amazing. Princess Kendra rules!

Quote Originally Posted by firstlady View Post
    Great news to share Kendra walked ten miles yesterday at the Relay for Life its for cancer survivors and those afflicted with cancer and to honor those who have passed on. We are so proud of her it wasn't long ago when she was in a wheelchair she is amazing. Princess Kendra rules!
    Rock and roll, Kendra!

Walked for ten miles ....... hell I can't drive for ten miles without having to stop and pee or something ........ Rock on with yo bad sef ........ Princess KendraAttachment 5834

Ya...what he said, Kendra.

BTW: Ten miles, my ass! Gash can't make it 3 miles without stopping.....to pee...or something.

Way to go Kendra. Right on!

Hooray for Kendra Great Stuff!!!!

Hurrah for Kendra!

Hey Gleeman.......up close and personal with a Humpback whale in Sitka, AK.

Last edited by stnfrnt; June-22-10 at 05:54 PM.

yes..and .the waters very cold

Hey Sports Fans......check your local listings for the meteor showers tonight [[early a.m. 23rd).

NOTE: These are real trails you'll be seeing in the night sky. Candy...you've probably got the best seat in the house; you're closer....how about breaking out the old Polaroid?

Hey Sports Fans......check your local listings for the meteor showers tonight [[early a.m. 23rd).

NOTE: These are real trails you'll be seeing in the night sky. Candy...you've probably got the best seat in the house; you're closer....how about breaking out the old Polaroid?
    They started last night already, I'll try to rise early for the showers. Hope I don,t get konked on the head.

Happy earth day.

Hoover

Isle....that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!!

Beauty for us Beasts ....... and from such a beauty........Good stuff........My earth is a little wet today ............. can't wait till June ........ any one else got ants in their pants ...........
    Attachment 5850

Peace to all on this day of earth .........GDGT

You've got ants because your pants are on the ground again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gleeman View Post
    ya Whaler...Ted's restaurant and Drive In was the place for us highschoolers...pretty much what eventually got the Woodward cruise started...also is where one night after I got back from Nam my father gave me my 6-string Guild flattop...he knew the musician who was playing there, and my guitar was sitting on the stage when we went to eat dinner..the guy said.."will Gary please take the stage, and then publically announced...this is your guitar"...
    That is so way cool

Sorry guys {BTW, I don't think I will ever spell guys wrong again !}
    Anyway...I have sooooo much to tell but for now ...I love you all and CAN HARDLY WAIT TILL JUNE !!!!!!!!!!
    Attachment 5851

Who in hell is this Margie chick?