Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 280 of 432 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 290 330 380 ... LastLast
Results 6,976 to 7,000 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Gash Happy Easter do you need help hidding the egg or finding them? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Candy man View Post
    My Dad had a comporable group to Buena Vista Social Club. A bunch of Cubans that he helped out to get to Detroit for jobs after Castro took every thing from them. They all happened to be musicians and singers so we would all meet out at Kensington Park to jam on the weekends and serenade the people there. Ole!
    Wow Candy that's the real deal fun ya?

Quote Originally Posted by stillrockin View Post
    Tom hope you break out today.

Hoover
    Got it, Mark. and i'm working on it. thanks

Tom if you need my address let me know.

Hoover

Rona you won't believe what Zippy told Rick B it all over the streets of Detroit you didn't hear it from me.

??????????

Get rid of the Gay show tunes.

Hoover
    From 1KielsonDrive [[*trademark registered and patent pending). Dear Hoopty, are you obsessed with Gay? Are you maybe trying to tell us something? The world famous DJ that you are, and of course my mentor, what would you recommend that might make my juke box more 'manly', so to speak. You know, as in the 'real man' sense of the word. Help me out here. Thanks for all of your kindness and assistance. Being a tad short on testosterone, I'm in serious need of guidance on this music thing. Do you think some Cher might work? How about Pet Shop Boys? Your grateful student, 1KielsonDrive [[*trademark registered and patent pending).

[quote=highhat;134997]
    Quote Originally Posted by highhat View Post
    Blood 52 - Not 50 ...Go Butler beat the Dukies!
    Go BUTLER!

Quote Originally Posted by graynoodle View Post
    congratulations stn, at least it was a good game to watch[[ mi.st.-butler). the duke game i turned off early, pretty much knew the ending early on. i guess i'll join the butler band wagon.....GO BULLDOGS!!!!!!!!
    Go BUTLER!

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    Ruth says she can still do the Soupy Shuffle.
    And I would LOVE to see Ruth do the Soupy Shuffle.

Quote Originally Posted by rockinrona View Post
    I would like cold blood with Lidia Pence on the play list, I don't know high hat what L O is? Santa Cruz Mts and Beach for me some Doobie Brothers.
    Rockin Girl, got the Doobies on there now. I'm not sure if they're on the list at my website. Christy recommended the Doobies. She played a tune from their CD that I'm not sure I'd ever heard before. I think it's Big City Woman or City Woman. Something like that. It's the 10th track on the album. Great cut. I'll post the name when I'm at the bar next. Lydia Pence? Cold Blood? Help me out here. I think I remember the group, but not too sure on the name.
    Last edited by 1KielsonDrive; April-04-10 at 05:15 PM.

Rona you won't believe what Zippy told Rick B it all over the streets of Detroit you didn't hear it from me.

??????????
    From 1KielsonDrive. [[*trademark registered, patent pending). Dear Hoopty, NO! Not really! You don't say! Get outta' here! You gotta be kidding! That Zippy, he'll say anything. I think you should demand a retration. But only if you've had the medical procedure already. It does have something to do with Proctologists, doesn't it? Your always grateful student, 1KielsonDrive [[*trademark registered, patent pending).
    Last edited by 1KielsonDrive; April-04-10 at 05:16 PM.

??????????
    From 1KielsonDrive [[*trademark registered, patent pending). Hoopty, [[ssshhhhhhhh, don't tell anyone) you know what that Rick Beall character has been speading all over the streets of Detroit? Well, just between you and I, it has to do with that Mark Hoopty guy on the Gar Wood link at DY. Listen closely, Beall said [[@#)*%...+~&*,,@#&*!!..<<<<oo@xxx). Just between you and I. Promise? Don't tell anyone I told you. Yours, 1KielsonDrive. [[*trademark registered, patent pending).

Oh my god. we are a shakin right now as i speak

man!! We just got rocked....big time!!

Zippy all those years of listening to piped in music working the salad bar at the olive garden has mess up your head..

Hoover

greynoodle.......6.9 out of Mexicali down there close to you!! HOLY SHIT!! I KNOW you guys were shakin' down South. I'm way North of you and it seemed like this one wasn't going to stop. This one has me shaking, and that usually doesn't happen. A bad one, for sure,

6.9 had my house a shakin shit falling off shelves, and off the wall. seemed like it lasted a long time boy the dogs were freakin.

Funny I didn;t feel a thing.

Hoover

Kendra, firstlady, A2_dj......are you guys okay down there?

greynoodle......the rock'n'roll timed out at about a minute up here. Somebody got hurt in this one. People were freakin' in Arizona!!

You won't believe how much fresh dog shit there is in Southern California right now.

greynoodle........they just upped it to a 7.2.....that is HUGE! You must be in a strong, solid area to have so little damage. Down here on the coast it's like being on the very tip of a bullwhip sometimes. This was a bad one.

just heard 7.2. did a walk around , no structural damage, checked my drawers, no mess there. the neighbors are all ok. we are all laughing now, but in the 30yrs. i've been out here this was the strongest one i ever felt. time for some more medicine.

Stnfrt/Gryndl etc.....man......I'm really sorry.......I didn't mean to give BushMark and Gus all those beans.......I had no idea this would happen.....I'll know better next time...........Have a nice day and GDGT

Sure did feel the quake it seemed to last quite awhile [[longer than any I've felt) we were all just sitting on the patio in yard and just felt the ground roll beneath us we all went to the middle of the yard in case windows blew.... my chandelier was swaying pretty good the grandkids didn't like it at all but we are all safe and hope there wasn't too much damage.

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    man!! We just got rocked....big time!!
    Maybe you were thinkin` a little too much about Ruth and got carried away...NO.not really. ...I hope everything is OK for you west coasters!..I have always had trepidation for you fault line inhabitants...at least since I read Edgar Casey`s books.