Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 122 of 432 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 132 172 222 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Ruth absolutely...too bad we're on every side of the country

Yeah it's a bummer that we are scattered all over the map....It would probably be best to all meet here in Nshvlle.....Ya know, just central to a lot of folks.....4string is just down the road and the rest could fly or drive in......spend a little time in Nshvlle checkin out some great players....lil jug of shine, bag of herb.....cook up some ribs & corn bread....Chaw full of Skoal....sounds good to me...................

Where is Petticoat Junction? I want to go there. We could all take the train like BushMark and Natalie did. Gus and Uncle Joe would hit it off real fine, and maybe they could work out a deal on some rooms. Yup. Petticoat Junction gets my vote.

Guys, thanks for the advice on where to find that video! And I was scootin' my boots while listening to that! Excellent pickers! You just gotta love that music.

You guys get together and play that song...I want a seat, front & center! Purty please?

Eriedearie......not a problem. You got any idea where Petticoat Junction is? We're trying to find it. You could come listen to us jam there. If we can find it.

Petticoat Junction....NNnaahhh...thats over Gus's way.....I'm talkin here...Just down from Pig Hollow Rd. over in Lynnville....off the Pulaski Hwy....or you could take the Brown Church Pike through Miss Oletta Hewitts farm...When you get to Campbell Junction follow Rattle Snake road out to the 4 lane and it's 1/2 mile on the right....Big R.C. Cola sign right there...ya can't miss it......

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing
    that during the mad cow epidemic our government could track
    a single cow, born in Canada almost three years ago, right
    to the stall where she slept in the state of Washington ?
    And, they tracked her calves to their stalls. But they are
    unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around
    our country. Maybe we should give each of them a cow..

Gash the last of the "OH Crap" is Country comes to the city

Petticoat Junction is right near Hooterville, isn't it?
    They have an old barn with "Green Acres" painted on the roof. At least they did...

well folks back in the day 1969 went to san fran and found a lot of stuff that had not made it back to the Big detroit, I return home moved to the Gar Wood about 4 months before we had the band move in and Told stories of seeing a band called Santana and a few others, drank Coor's beer and just no one knew of the changes to come. I'm hear to tell ya No Joke. Chickenfoot is here, ya your going to hear a lot they started tour in May and coming to your town this summer Don't say I didn't tell you first please don't miss it. You all never told me that Detroit has a Fillmore? wow they will play fillmore detroit 8-8-09 <State Theater>?? and on 8-27-09 they will play The UPtown Charlotte NC,Music Factory!!!! Are you all scratching your heads Saying
    Woop tee Do?? Its the new rocking Sammy Hager, Joe Satriani, Michael Anthony and on Drums Chad Smith. how's that for some hot chilli peppers and more? What you Tink? rr

Yeh Rona....heard about those guys a couple months ago. Van Halen's bass player with the Chili's drummer should cook with Sammy. Somehow, I never thought Satriani would go the "be in a band" route, but........? They're going to be here soon. Should be worth checking out just to see what Joe is up to these days. Thanks for the heads up.

Here it is, two weeks after the reunion, and I haven't thought about anything else but the great time I had. I like that.

THANK YOU!!

you're welcome
    ha

..Gash, Nash ? ...the Nashville gig ? ...I've got 3 months of lake time coming...how 'bout like November ? by then Ruth will be able to haul our equipment...she's not too busy ...

Hell if it's a truck stop in PigShit Mississippi....I'm there....All I need is a date and time.....However I do have a venue here in town that is ours, these guys went overboard on building a stage, killer sound sys. lights, smoke machine, etc, lots of bells and whistles.....Kind of my fantasy to do a Detroit Jam Band Revival....With all the Michiganders here from the GM/Saturn plant we would show folks down here what some Yankee hippies can do ......But I digress.....GDGT

You're right I'm be there. And you can bet I'll haul equipment or anything elso you need. Want some new t- shirts made for this event too? I'm on it!

To all...have a most blessed 4th of July

Life is too short and we Garwoodians too smart not to occationallhy go to the blog in the sky.........

www.collierpics.blogspot.com

Lets you keep your hemoroides

Gash ...curious about the stage venue...in a building in your town? Sounding better all the time..

I've been waiting all Winter for a long up North thing and it starts tomorrow...have to keep my eye on some renters too up there

Collier's too busy with his blog to come up north with me plus I've been watching the Wimbledon and getting pointers so he's afraid to play tennis now...

Ruth I hope u no I kidding about the hauling...I'm on a kick to be very non-serious all the time...
    Stn too bad there's not a cheap studio out near Denver or in the Ozarks if ya no wut I mean...

...Margie ?... you're being missed...
    Last edited by Gleeman; June-28-09 at 10:09 AM.

Glmn.......I do know what you mean. Maybe we could build a little "hootch" down there in the Ozarks and pick up where we left off 40 years ago; before we were so rudely interrupted.........................by that shit. Know what I mean?

Be careful up there at the lake; you might not come back, and I don't remember how to get there.

Attachment 2080 ok mike save to desktop ,..print out...

vty09875dcrxqa2542sdvb9u,.]
    ['pojbyt768987tcdews346io9inl.o=-098yubvr4565gvcawqwzxdp8yubvt
    o98ybgr564uexxe7uytfb678o9oi99uybvgt678i67rcr6ri86 tvt6i87tvt78o87tyb
    poup98y9y9y9898797ypl iugvr567u645ezw4uj5frbt8oynh8!!!!

!@#$%^&*[[)

well great going everyone, sure have missed the happiness, here's a little more fun.
    .Attachment 2082

and more Attachment 2083

Ruth enjoying the bidding moment...
    Attachment 2084the guys trying to remember before they bid..Hoover,,, Hoover who???

can you believe that its almost 50 weeks before we can do this again!!!!!
    Margie giving Mike a gentle touch Sweeeeet!
    Attachment 2085
    Natalie giving Larry the real facts of life in song .. how great is that

Kendra welcome home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!