Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 323 of 432 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 333 373 423 ... LastLast
Results 8,051 to 8,075 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

1. Default

Hey 1Kielson, it's Magic Bag in Ferndale.

Here's a shot of Skipper and Buford "Lug Nut" Nelson [[Skip's main distributor) closing the deal on three cases of "Real Southern Comfort" he's gonna' send to Ruth. He actually ordered four cases, but the McAllister brothers dropped a case when they were loading up the van and blew themselves to smithereens. Enjoy, Ruth; and remember: "There ain't nothin' cuter than a fat-butt boy".........according to Buford.

Hahhahhahaha...Lug Nut looks pretty laid back...The dog and Pig.. I will leave that one alone....

The dog drank some of that stuff.

Howdy Gang ......... Just thought I'd pop in and say HI ......so..."HI"......There is really nothing to offer from here ......It's just to damn hot and humid to go out and do anything .......10:00pm still in the mid eighties and air you can wear....... Lots of naps and a bowl full .......So I guess it ain't that bad ...... Still waiting for Collier to blow us away with something ...... Haven't heard from Miss Ruth either...... Hope all is well with everyone ...... I'll be back when it cools off.....till then ....GDGT

Go see if your pig is alright.

Hey whaler did you check out the site I sent you ?For Win's party.

Hoover is stillrockin

Whaler I'm going to make you look good if he books the date..

Hoover is Stillrockin

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    Here's a shot of Skipper and Buford "Lug Nut" Nelson [[Skip's main distributor) closing the deal on three cases of "Real Southern Comfort" he's gonna' send to Ruth. He actually ordered four cases, but the McAllister brothers dropped a case when they were loading up the van and blew themselves to smithereens. Enjoy, Ruth; and remember: "There ain't nothin' cuter than a fat-butt boy".........according to Buford.

Hey, how'd you all git a pitcher of ma house? That ain't Booferd, that's ma uncle Porky And that there's little porky over there in the corner having his way with............

Default Pals, it 's too long a time to have to worry

Long time no post...I dislocated my finger playing golf, guess which one.
    Sonnenberg , or KaRL as we all know and love came by with his photos--all my stuff was video so I a going to post some of his photos --they are good and I hope everyone enjoys. http://www.detroityes.com/mb/images/attach/jpg.gif
    [ATTACH]Attachment 6870[/ATTACH]http://www.detroityes.com/mb/images/attach/jpg.gif
    Attachment 6870Attachment 6870

more photohttp://www.detroityes.com/mb/images/attach/jpg.gif

Default trying

http://www.detroityes.com/mb/attachm...chmentid=6872&Attachment 6872stc=1&d=1279742652http://www.detroityes.com/mb/images/attach/jpg.gif

David and Roslyn 's photo was in in stereo

Attachment 6876

Attachment 6877

Attachment 6878

Default Pals

Didn`t I see that "house" moving up & down Livernois on the back of a Ford F-150 ? ...

Karl and John, thanks so much for the pics ...... Great shots Karl.....Still waiting to see what John ends up with .......

I'm sure some of you are going to the Grande party .....so, I'm sure we can expect some great pics and stories .......Ruth do you plan on attending ....... I know this is major work overload for you this time of year, the best of luck to you this year, I know you have some things happening to ad to your resume.......proud of you girl..........

It wouldn't surprise me if some time this fall / winter that an informal gathering of partying souls would evolve ...... I'm just saying ...............luv y'all.........GDGT

Is your pig okay?

Is your pig okay?
    You talking about lil' Porky or ma Aint Booger?

What's happenin' with them Trojans. Man, they fell apart. House cleaning time. And Pete Carroll ran away scott free. Phew.

Default Stlrkn

Best get out your galoshes...might get a little wet today...

Same goes for OG. Everything okay up there in Dairyland?

1kd......I don't want to talk about it.

1kd......I don't want to talk about it.
    Yeah, I understand. I got to put up with all of the Sparty's and Bucky Nuts around here, capping on UoM. Whether you know it or not, John Robinson and Bo were best friends. Haden will do a knock-down, drag-out great job in restoring the program.

Default I forgot Dave of the famous David and Roslyn

Just got home from Louder than Love fundraiser....We had fun
    Attachment 6897