Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 313 of 432 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 323 363 413 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,825 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Gash......all the way from Tennessee

Last edited by stnfrnt; October-27-10 at 01:01 PM.

'Machine Gun Kelly' steps up to the plate.....once again!!

More sauce...........

Stonefront 40 yeast later at the Old Miami

Awesome!

I had to leave early right before the great food was served.

I apologize for not saying goodbye to folks.

I sure enjoyed the great morning, and the great conversation.
    Last edited by RickBeall; June-21-10 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Whaler View Post
    Stonefront 40 yeast later at the Old Miami
    I've seen better looking legs on a piano.

Hoover

I had to leave early right before the great food was served.
    I didnt get to talk to you !!!! Whaaaaaaaaaa

Princess Kendra beat everybody on the table.........

Last edited by stnfrnt; August-14-10 at 10:51 AM.

Hey, Y'all!

It's too soon for me to be able to totally process all the wonderfulness of this last weekend. I think I'll be working on it for some time to come. Seeing everyone again was just great. The music was superb, both days, man I can't tell you how I feel seeing Stonefront playing again. You guys are so talented - I knew that way back when, and it's still there today. You rock!...and roll, and....

Being back again with my old housemates gave me such warm fuzzies. Odd, how you can not see people for years, and then after donkey years, spend time with them and it seems like yesterday. That old family feeling comes back so strong, and for a minute or two I think I'm sitting out on the terrace back in 1971, having morning coffee cake and planning the day......wow.

I am so happy that I had all you folks in my life, during what was an extremely interesting time. I hope we can keep making more great memories for years to come. Now that so many of us have connected again, I'm not letting any of you go!

Ruth, once more you have brought all us old Garwoodians together. I know it took a lot of planning, and more time on your part than you probably let us think. Thank you for all your effort. We couldn't possibly do it without you, and wouldn't want to if we could!

Thanks Skip, for lending us your bar. A great place for a great party. And Sharon, thanks to you for finding the Old Miami for the picnic. It was absolutely perfect for us!

Hugs to you all, and I'll keep in touch whenever the wireless fairies provide me with unsecured websites to steal!

P.S. Hey First Lady, my email address is a-reynaud@juno.com, write to me! I loved seeing you again!

Love & Peace... Annie

Another P.S. If someone could tell me how to post pictures on this site, I took LOTS!

Hey Skip congratulations on hosting a great party sorry I couldn't make it I had to work.

Hver is Stillrockin

where's all the pictures, i would like to see who i missed

yeah, what graynoodle said.

Ruth helped everybody with their wieners.

Yeah...the same thing...great stuff so far...

Mike takes a break in "The Chair".

I`ve been in contact with Robin Welch...I`m researching on Rick,Bob and Joe...
    hope all y`all had a great time...

Hey gang, I know you're all excited to see photos. They're coming, they're coming. Right now it's called playing catch up and getting back to routines. Whaler took plenty, as did Annie. And, of course, Dgrrl did her magic. Collier was doing video. We'll be flooded with pictures over the next few weeks. What a hangover from the weekend's festivities. I took so many drugs [[dairy aids, fiber laxatives, multi vitamins, aspirins, etc), I'm going to be tripping for quite a while.

Howdy Y'all ....... made it safe and reasonably sound home to the big Tennessee....... will be some time before I recoup from the great weed, i mean week end with all you wonderful friends..... Stlrkn, Sug, Old Guy, and all y'all that didn't make it this year, you were all missed and thought of with much affection [[yuk yuk) No really ! Anyway, I had a great time and will ad more later for now it's time to kick back a little and unwind the GW way ........ Fire one up with me and we'll see ya on the other side ......GDGT

Gleeman, Gash, Dgrrl, Whaler, and Miss Kim take advantage of a patio area that wasn't there the day before this photo was taken.

Markley, John Collier, Sue, my cool niece Shannon, Gash, Mike and the INCREDIBLE MARGIE.

Hey Ya A'll..Sorry been busy..Here are a couple from Skippers....

Hi all
    Sorry I took off without saying goodbye on Sunday but I just felt the need to be home. And I really don't like to say goodbye when I KNOW I'll see you all again...

You all have such a big place in my heart - I really do love you. ANd Skipper - you are the perfect host. Couldn't have been more fun!

It's back to work now for me - and getting ready for my next semester's class. Just ordered my books today to get a jump start on my reading 21 books!! YIKES! I"m going to need new glasses.

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!
    ruth

love you 2 ruthie

As Margie would say..."Summer of Love"

David and Roselyn doing their Magic on the patio. It was great.