Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 331 of 432 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 341 381 431 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,275 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

I love Dgrrl.

Quote Originally Posted by RickBeall View Post
    Detroit Grrrl sighting at the Russell People's Art Festival!

Ha ha. I got to talk to her this year.
    Rick update on the Russell fair. PLEASE
    and hope about a March madness in Maui with the Whales camping in Hana!!! Me and Det gal will drink Maui BEER<Gash can rent a van and drive out to the rain forest or Gary> can bike us up the mountain??? I'm sure we could camp on the beach at 1000 PEEKS.I'll get a few fishing poles for Whaler> and Fire Dancers for Hoover,> Beer for Bush Mark>, a Hammack for Skipper,> the gals and cook hot dog and the guys could surf or just whale watch from the beach???Gus> could sell his wears, Ruth> can fix things,Robin> and John C> can shoot pics. Harry> can go Topless??There is something for all of us March 15th for a week or more??? LUV YOU ALL RR

Hey Rona.....can I meet the Little League team?

Hey highhat........what's happenin'?

What, and sunburn my midlife man-jugs?

Default Pals

Been chompin` at the bit & got kinda lucky...Found a kit real cheap.Snare,ride tom,floor tom,bass,hihat stand, 20" ride cymbal &stand = $100.00...my cymbals and hardware...voila
    I have a drum set...I need to exercize & can`t think of a better way than to play along with your Stonefront CD`s...It sure feels good playing with your voice singing in my headphones again..I even remember some of your lead guitar hooks...
    Last edited by highhat; August-30-10 at 10:31 PM.

HiWatt's still got it, sports fans.

highhat....none of my lead guitar licks are memorable. You're listening to Harry Boullier or Gary Markley if you hear anything cool.

Hey HiWatt...did I spell your name right?

BTW...that's little Bobby Stone on the trap set.

45 yrs ago...All 5' 71/4" and 125 lbs of me..."Beach Boy" shirt and Clark Kent glasses...
    Where did I go wrong ? Wait ...maybe I didn`t...

Default 1 klsn dr. [[Nolan)

Watched "Hard Core Pawn" from Detroit on cable tonite...you gotta relative that owns a pawn shop ?

Quote Originally Posted by highhat View Post
    Watched "Hard Core Pawn" from Detroit on cable tonite...you gotta relative that owns a pawn shop ?
    It's the Jewish side of my family.

Default Pals

45 years, 3 1/4 "+ 100 lbs later...

45 years, 3 1/4 "+ 100 lbs later...
    Still a f*+k#*g hippie! Of course, I'd still be a f*+k#*g hippie if I could grow some f*+k#*g hair.

Been chompin` at the bit & got kinda lucky...Found a kit real cheap.Snare,ride tom,floor tom,bass,hihat stand, 20" ride cymbal &stand = $100.00...my cymbals and hardware...voila
    I have a drum set...I need to exercize & can`t think of a better way than to play along with your Stonefront CD`s...It sure feels good playing with your voice singing in my headphones again..I even remember some of your lead guitar hooks...
    Rock and Roll, Highhat!

now that’s what i’m talkin’ ‘bout!

Hey Gash.......I'm watching the CMA Music Festival trying to figure out where they're playing the gig. Do the Titans have a stadium in Nashville? It's a huge gig, and I think it's outside.

Comments/concerns?

FYI: Dogs never retire.

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    Hey Gash.......I'm watching the CMA Music Festival trying to figure out where they're playing the gig. Do the Titans have a stadium in Nashville? It's a huge gig, and I think it's outside.

Comments/concerns?

FYI: Dogs never retire.
    There's a relatively new stadium right across the river from downtown Nashville. It was called Adelphi Field until a few [[5 or 6) years ago. It was and probably still is, home to their professional football team. The City rebuilt an old railroad or auto bridge crossing the river from downtown to the stadium for foot traffic.

Could be....just wondering because of the flood......what was left or undamaged. I think the Grand Ole' Opry got flooded....other stuff too.

Well, let's see if I can get this straight....... The stadium in Nashville is called "The L P Field" [[Louisiana Pacific, they are the big conglomerate that supplies, Home Depot, Lowes, etc) It has been called Adelphia Coliseum, Titan Stadium, [[which got a lot of slack early on because of Bud Adam past affiliation with the KKK...A Titan being a very high rank within the Klan,,, calmer heads prevailed and the team stayed "The Titans, but the stadium changed a few times to the current "L P Field") .....Stnft....I didn't catch to much of the show last night, so I couldn't tell you where it was.....It may have been out of state.....due to the flooding a lot of large venues are not up and running as of yet,,,,Grand Ol Opry due to be back on line in November.....Ryman only had minimal damage and the Opry moved many events to the Ryman and some Vanderbilt venues.....the pedestrian bridge connects "Lower Broadway" with LP Field Lower Broadway is where a lot of the hot spots are..."Tootsies, Jacks BBQ, Ernest Tubbs Record Shop, The Stage,Gruhn Guitar and many of the best pickers ever"....Hope that helps a little......GDGT
    Last edited by gash; September-02-10 at 01:00 PM.

Hey Rona.....can I meet the Little League team?
    yes you can
    plus we go out for a sail on America II Who can make it?? beside you and Gash?
    Bob are you in a band? if so you wecome to play the march gig ???

Quote Originally Posted by HiWatt View Post
    What, and sunburn my midlife man-jugs?
    Ya know it's never to late RR

Could be....just wondering because of the flood......what was left or undamaged. I think the Grand Ole' Opry got flooded....other stuff too.
    I think Keith Urban got the gig going last night, also How about that KID ROCK??? he was the bomb I guess he took the country and put it in the KID

Keith Urban has got it goin' on! Kid Rock is all form and no function...really doesn't do anything...I guess he can scream okay. He's good for Detroit, though, and............well, maybe not. Bob Seger still owns Detroit....ya' ask me.

Congrats to Jordan Girl 2 she became a grandma today!