Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 304 of 432 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 314 354 404 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,600 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Oh yeah...........surf's up at the Breakwater too!

Attachment 6280
    Last edited by stnfrnt; June-22-10 at 05:57 PM.

Stn......Didn't we see that thing cruise by one morning after a night of indulging.......and thought we were being invaded and swore off things that altered our perception of reality.....for about an hour......then fired one up and downed another bottle of something ......then went to breakfast .........Well - - -"They're Back" ............YIKES ! ! !

Yah...and here I thought I was seeing things again...and again...and again.......................and now again. And now it's on top of the water! Life is good.

Fortune in Frogs --Raise Two-pound Bull Frogs.

I wonder if that is something I can do in my home .... oh sorry, got carried away by the ads on the side of the Gar Wood article.

What a inventor he was! He even had cigarette lighter on Miss America X that puffed on the cigarrette until he could retrieve it.

Just spoke to Vic Ogrodnik. He came into my bar for Open Mic last night, apparently unaware of my connection to the Gar Wood. But he was aware that the reunion would be held at Skipper's. Small world, huh? He began to ask me about the reunion, when it became apparent he had been at the house and played with Stonefront. Anyway, we had a nice, long conversation just now. He said he spoke to Stone recently and also to Ruth and is planning to attend our reunion. He asked me to convey his greetings to all Gar Wooders.

Hey Bushmark.......................................... ..................'sup, dude?

Last edited by stnfrnt; June-22-10 at 05:57 PM.

1kd.......Vic is tight with John Messina, and he has a Gretsch Country Gentleman that he let me use on some recording we did in A2.

Been having a hassle with contractors trying to get my AC fixed and duct work replaced ..... the guy decides to take a vacation to Fla. for a week........Yikes
    Hope all is finally cool with you..

Good new from Bro Stnfnt ......Guess he aced his grades and ended up with a 4.0 GPA......Doesn't surprise me a bit knowing him.........use to piss me off when we were kids ....the guy never did any homework, and was always in trouble at school, but always got straight A's ........ and I busted my arse to get a low C-......Go figure ......
    Can you believe it ... great going Stnfnt

anyway gang it wont be long now, I sure hope we can find a place for Sunday ....... My X , Susan, has offered her house up in Waterford if needed......big yard and on a lake........just a thought..... Great thought and so very kind...

Everyone have a great week and start shining up you party shoes...... it wont be long now .............till then GDGT Not just party shoes but dancing shoes yipeee!

Hey Rick I copied those ads cause I thought they were funny ..Wanted 500 men..Bullfrogs etc. so much humor.

Thanks Margie for posting the that stuff on here, I was so tired last night I was not even sure I scanned all the pages.

hey bentspur are u going to the reunion.. can u private message me with your e-mail address?

Default Pals [[I hope)

I`m hoping all y`all have a great time at the party...I just can`t get there this year...please be kind ..... I`m not too sure where I`d find a group with more in common than the F.O.G.....maybe the NRA ... Any ways, I hope you don`t revoke my membership and pool table chatter privileges .

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    1kd.......Vic is tight with John Messina, and he has a Gretsch Country Gentleman that he let me use on some recording we did in A2.
    Yeah, Vic mentioned Messina. He said Messina's quite an introvert, so he's unlikley to attend our reunion. Too bad. Sounds like you had a good time playing that Gretsch. Vic also mentioned he was about to do a Stonefront song last night, but the jam went in another direction. I think it was 'Gypsy Wedding'. Fun guy to talk to. He's very animated. Great harmonica last night for Open mic. He mentioned that Messina had an old Crosley automobile at the house. I don't remember it. Is that a surprise? I thought Messina had only 'Limeys'. I think the only reason Messina spoke to me, at the house, was because I had a couple of 'Limey' bikes that I rode out. A Triumph and maybe a BSA, Norton or Royal Enfield. Duh.... I think.

Whaler.......Galarraga was ROBBED!!

don't know bout the rest of you guys......but I got a head ache tryin to figure out which of the above pictures to fantasize about

And by the way....... all you G-Wooders who are backin out here at the last minute ........ when the rest of us show up at you door at 3:00am some undisclosed night, you better be ready to party .....that's all I have to say .........NO EXCUSES ......til that night ............GDGT

Quote Originally Posted by gash View Post
    don't know bout the rest of you guys......but I got a head ache tryin to figure out which of the above pictures to fantasize about
    Hey Machine Gun Kelly...........make sure you've got the right Merryman brother.

Default Pals

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    Whaler.......Galarraga was ROBBED!!
    What the hell was Ump Jim Joyce lookin` at ? That wasn`t even close!

"We was Robbed"...A Perfect game and you blow a not so close call...Highhat and Stone..I am sick this morning

would be dynamite to see J. Messina...Country Gent..? YES , I'll take one...HighHat thats a real bummer...;Margie, you're just Coolll...
    Stn..great job schoolboy...see ya at the airport...send me a cell numbrr...

Hey Lar, Same old same old. Work a day, live a day.
    Attachment 6306
    Last edited by old guy; June-28-10 at 11:44 AM.

Another day another happy hour

Hoover

hey its a party-- Online -- Whaler stnfrnt stillrockin old guy gash

Hey Machine Gun, ......Look me up at the party and I'll point out the right "Merryman brother" for you .......

Quote Originally Posted by Whaler View Post
    Happy Vets Day..Thanks Sharon and Margie!!!!...I will bring Chicken,Burgers,Dogs..Turkey Burgers and Vegies too...About how many????....

WOW WHALER
    HOW GENEROUS..
    HUGE THANKYOU..
    if we can make it we will for sure bring something.

Just to be clear what about Saturday night should we eat before going to Skipper's or to put it kindly what is the $ 10.00 for?

Yes Hoover, it is another GREAT DAY !