Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Hybrid View

og....that's what i figured with the warm winter....wonder if the fish got all confused....spawning cycles depend a lot on water temperatures....

Hey OG....Been a weird winter all over.....Near 90 degrees here today, which is 15+ degrees above normal....What ever normal is...[[the only thing I know that is normal is the settings on my washer and dryer)

Any chance you and Gus making it to the GW gathering this June....Sure would be great to get together again and party with some old friends, good food and great music......

Anyone else planning of attending please let us know here or on F/B.....and of course Go Do Good Things....

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    og....that's what i figured with the warm winter....wonder if the fish got all confused....spawning cycles depend a lot on water temperatures....
    That's true Larry. I was just reading an article about how the DNR here are scrambling to collect eggs because all the fish are going through their spawning cycle a month early.

Gash, I'm not sure what's up for the summer yet. For some reason I took an extra job helping a company reorganize their departments after a bunch of bungled management changes. I'm still running the newspaper and I just rented a 3000 square foot green house and a 1200 square foot greenhouse and I'm going to attempt to supply two area restaurants with produce. It's getting a little hectic here, but anythings possible. I would like to see everyone again.