Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by freckles View Post
    Hi Peach, I'm not exactly sure what numbers or spots you're talking about,
    Sorry, Freckles. Here's the link to the image I'm talking about. I was referring to the circular spot highlighting the parking spots near the intersection of Lincoln and Milwaukee.

http://www.lasersol.com/images/Linco...New_Center.jpg

As you know, before there was a parking lot, there was an old neighborhood there. Our old house stood where the highlighted parking spaces are located. I would just like to know if the spots along there are numbered 1, 2, 3, 4 etc. or 314, 315, etc. It is really a bit trivial but I would like to pinpoint the spot.

I know that once the Ford expansion occurs, it will be gone and there will be a new landmark. I saw a prospectus once which had a medical research center planned close to the spot. In the future, I would like to sit in a lobby and say, "Our house used to stand here." The house and neighborhood are long gone and there is no lamenting that. We left in 1952 so no memories for me, just documenting a spot as it evolves. Thanks to anyone wishing to assist. I know there are some that travel around town a lot so if you are in that area...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by PeachLaser; January-06-15 at 01:33 PM.