Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

So much stark evidence:

23 people killed [[most of them witnesses who saw the same thing at Dealey Plaza that day that conflicted with the Warren Commission) in a three year period-stabbed, strangled, run off the road, left handed people found having committed suicide with a gun in their left hand-I'm not citing Oliver Stone the People's Almanac brought this up and the skepticism of members of the British press over it.

George Bush's lunch date with Worldvision [[an organization Mark David Chapman belonged to that other humanitarian efforts openly condemned as a CIA gun and drug smuggling operation) head Hinckley while his son was taking shots at Reagan.

How many bullets were recovered from Sirhan Sirhan's gun and the state of mind that wirey little man was in. Not to mention the police officer behind RFK who hated his policies and was distributing literature condemning him. Still, the image of RFK asking if everyone is okay after he was shot and a busboy handing him a crucifix stays burned into my memory.

The "other" James Earl Ray...

The local newspaper recall of the day with the immediate edit and redistribution that only had the alteration of how many men fled Malcolm X's assassination.

The immediate forensics at Jonestown performed on the 900+-most of them with the clear evidence that they were, indeed, killed [[brain-washing or genocide?-you have to accept the evidence of one dark premise or accept the premise of other on that one, and many who poo-poo a lot of things get stuck on this particular dark alley. I, however, would recommend reading John Judge's book on the matter).

Not too mention all the things [[everything from audio cassettes, space race technology, military technology, Nazi plunder, Cold War information, rocket propulsion technology, strange technology, other strange forms of propulsion, medical information based on atrocious experiments carried out on thousands of innocents...) we acquired from Nazis by harboring a large portion of them after WW2. That's not to mention any strange ideologies we allow to be woven into our world view of how society should be run, making one question if we, as a an ideologically separate and conflicting entity during the war, truly ended up winning it.

Yet, while so many were ruining the lives of hundred of Americans over red-scare witch-hunts with their own conspiracy theories and diverting spending from schools and the betterment of society towards unprecedented military build-up for over four decades, Zappa ended-up being right: nuclear war would not be economically beneficial for the powers-that-be-just as Norman Mailer was right in pointing out that his visit behind the Iron Curtain in the early 80's showed him an impoverished "empire" that wasn't going to hold up to much longer. Well, when you can't even feed and cloth your own soldiers...not to mention the dummy or even wooden warheads the Soviets "stockpiled" as decoys [[SNL made the Weekend Update crack that the US had at least one "wooden warhead" on hand at that time. Cut to image of Reagan behind Dennis Miller).

It's all par for the course-for there will always be a sublime and untold history that carries much more weight of truth to it. Proving histories foundation is rooted in conspiracy and cover-ups. I just don't go chasing after populace theories of groups like "Illuminati" or "Opus Dei" or any of the CFR or Trilateral stuff right-wingers rant about. Also, I dismiss extra terrestrial presence or the far-flung Kubrick faked the moon-landing crud which hinges on so many presuppositions [[the folks at Paradox Press laid two conflicting conspiracy theories out side-by-side-that is the "Alternative 3" theory and the "Capricorn One" style moon-landing hoax theory- to give the clear lesson that not all conspiracy theories are solid and to be woven together as Gospel truth).

By the way, I didn't go looking for this thread, it came up when I was looking for any threads on the attempts by GM to cover up the ignition fire problems they were having a while back. So, I had to chime in about some article I remember reading in the Fortean Times long ago-which proved true like so many things they touched upon-http://www.snopes.com/photos/signs/mlkplaque.aspand which Snopes confirmed. I felt the "mistake" was far too stark in Florida to be a "mistake", just so those "good ol' boys" can chuckle say "oopsy, oh those non-English speaking knuckleheads. More insult to injury and a twisting of the thumb-screws from the powers-that-be to give to us all.
    Last edited by G-DDT; March-09-16 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    LOL, yeah you're right.

I'll keep my eyes peeled while grocery shopping in Kalamazoo!
    Hah! There's one born every minute. You really should have not quit taking your meds! Don't get a smart phone or Siri might tell you to assassinate the pope!

who the heck are you?

since you are replying to comments made over six years ago, outside of the context of the conversation, I can only guess you are a bot or droid

certainly not a soul encased in a human body

I've got my meds and my SmartPhone...oddly, all I'm compelled to do is call out your bullshit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2