Wilfred, so the drug war is working for ya?

More people die every year over drugs than by drugs so that argument doesn't hold much weight. For cripes sake look at what is happening in Mexico because of prohibition. Moms dont worry about their kids getting hooked on crack they worry about their kids getting in the life.

Ive never heard of WBR being involved with hits. Ive heard of plenty of hits surrounding Massaratti[[sp) Rick, YBI, I believe its the Chambers Bros, and others. I would think that someone who believes in the current draconian drug sentencing guidelines they would also agree with capitol punishment so why worry and moan about one dealer killing another. That is the business they chose right?

Why would it matter if its one kilo or a hundred? Personally I doubt the kid was smart enough to make that many millions and/or use an offshore account.

Like I said earlier, many dealers get involved because its a crime of opportunity. That person happens to know someone with large amounts of drugs and its easy money and from there they learn how to be a better criminal. Prohibition does not work, we've proved that twice now. If anyone has a better idea Id love to hear it. I dont want to see anyone get addicted to drugs but they are a fact of life and they're not going away. Pretending you can eradicate drugs is just hiding your head in the sand from the real issue, which is addiction.

Are you saying the drug war is working wilfrid?

. .