Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Threaded View

Default 1969 Travco motorhome/RV for trade or sale.

I have a 1969 Travco RV which I need to get rid of. Its in fairly good shape for a 69. The drivers side windshield is broken and someone stole the reserve generator out of the back last winter. I haven't had it running due to the wiring being cut from the generator but It is a good runner and was taken care of. I believe the generator wiring just needs to be bypassed. Trans is good brakes also. Kitchen and bath although Im not sure if or how they work. Its located in the corridor at 2nd and Brainard in a friends backyard if you want to take a look, or throw eggs at it depemnding on how you feel about Django .

What I want, I want cash of course but Im also looking for a decent dslr camera and or an X Box 360 with hard drive. Just about any reasonable offer gets you this classic.

Oh yeah, its got a flat tire with slow leak.

Last edited by Django; May-03-10 at 03:38 AM.