Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

She did the crime, she paid the time, she has been humiliated and excoriated by the press and the blogosphere. Let her live her life and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowell View Post
    She did the crime, she paid the time, she has been humiliated and excoriated by the press and the blogosphere. Let her live her life and move on.
    Sorry Lowell, you and I are at the opposite end of the poles on this one. You don't just do the crime and then do your time. You spend your life making up for the bad you've done. As it should be. Soon enough, she'll be back to practicing law with a politically connected law firm. I'm hoping all will NOT be forgotten. It shouldn't be. She doesn't necessarily have to pay for the rest of her life, but if she has any conscience, she'll never forget what took place. It'll be with her every day of her life. She's awfully lucky compared to most stiffs who experience a conviction. Look at people who've experienced a sex related offense. They get run out of towns and states. And, I believe she still has her law license. CB mixed corruption with arrogance. Her fall was long and hard. Thuuuuuuud. Too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by 1KielsonDrive View Post
    Sorry Lowell, you and I are at the opposite end of the poles on this one. You don't just do the crime and then do your time. You spend your life making up for the bad you've done. As it should be. Soon enough, she'll be back to practicing law with a politically connected law firm. I'm hoping all will NOT be forgotten. It shouldn't be. She doesn't necessarily have to pay for the rest of her life, but if she has any conscience, she'll never forget what took place. It'll be with her every day of her life. She's awfully lucky compared to most stiffs who experience a conviction. Look at people who've experienced a sex related offense. They get run out of towns and states. And, I believe she still has her law license. CB mixed corruption with arrogance. Her fall was long and hard. Thuuuuuuud. Too bad.
    She doesn't have her law license, she was attending law school when all the lies hit the fan. You can attend law school with a felony conviction for perjury. She will have to start over somewhere, somehow. I don't feel sorry for her in the least, but she surely got the short end of the stick on more than one occassion, considering she opened her legs to Kwame.