Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Bernie Sanders put all the self-styled xtians in Congress to shame.

http://www.c-span.org/Watch/Media/20...Amendment.aspx

First, you presume that someone who has manged to accumulate a little wealth in life has someone done something bad to do so. That is the specific type of thinking that led to my comment. The folks you referenced are a very small percentage of the total, but you're willing to squeeze 98% because you're unhappy with 2%. Thanks for proving my point.

Second, I am concerned about society, but a health care bill that raises everyone's costs, may or may not result in more folks getting health care, will likely lead to reduced benefits and/or higher costs for the 80-85% who have insurance, and may well be unconstitutional, is not the answer.

But Jiminnm, I've been promised this will only cost those evil rich people just as I've been promised the bailouts and stimulus trillions will only affect the standard of living for my grandchildren. I believe everything federal politicians tell me. Never mind the man behind the curtain.

New from the AP:
    House and Senate negotiators working on President Barack Obama's health overhaul bill appear likely to drop a proposed income tax increase on high-wage earners and possibly jettison a requirement for large businesses to offer coverage to their employees, Democratic officials said Tuesday.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100112/..._care_overhaul

Debt is good! Taxes are good! We need to do whatever it takes to get China and our banks to extend more debt. Debt is good!

The new idea from the Democratic party is trying to create all of this "them" talk.
    They want the new idea to be, "Fuck them, there's things I'm entitled to!"

Yep, it's all free for the taking..

Nothing is free.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3