Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Lorax Guest

LOL!! "Dr." Threadjack!

Obama has proven himself a great friend of Rethuglicans- you should be thrilled that the banks got bailed out, and that health care is going down in flames. Bravo!

We have big corporate fascism winning yet another one- you should be jumping for joy!

ccbatson Guest

We all wish that health care takeover attempts were going down..sadly, via extortion and worse, it is far from dead.

Retroit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ravine View Post
    My, my. How philosophical.

Just checking: Is it still OK to perpetuate racism by tossing around ugly generalizations, based entirely on skin color, about other human beings? Is that definitely right & good, wrong & bad, a "mistake," or... a clumsy sort of "black comedy?"

Bear with me, please. I'm trying to keep my scorecard up to date.
    Something similar went through my mind, but I'm hoping blksoul_x has turned over a new leaf and realized that his targeted audience doesn't care to hear his Afro-centric rantings anymore. I applaud him for stepping out of his comfort zone. Could Trainman be next?

you guys just get caught up in your subjective interp of BSX and fail to read what he really says. You have to free your minds, you're enslaved by moldy hatreds.

Retroit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    you guys just get caught up in your subjective interp of BSX and fail to read what he really says. You have to free your minds, you're enslaved by moldy hatreds.
    Well then, please enlighten us on what exactly he was "really" saying, basic white gnome.

I read what he said. What little I could disentangle told me he's unhappy with the moral state of the world in general and the US in particular.

How exactly does that indicate that I'm enslaved with moldy hatreds?

Quote Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
    Well then, please enlighten us on what exactly he was "really" saying, basic white gnome.
    Poor, angry, prejudicial homosexuals will destroy the world with their moral choices [[although I don't pretend to speak for blksoul_x, gnome or the Universe...)

Whether you agree, disagree or don't understand what was written, it was still a good post.

Of course, some folks have to crash the party, not caring about collateral damage in their struggle for interwebs moral supremacy. It's rather fascinating that one person who can call out a supposed group on their amorality does so knowing that his alleged amoral behavior is not to be questioned.

Gotta love the interwebs.

Quote Originally Posted by alsodave View Post
    Poor, angry, prejudicial homosexuals will destroy the world with their moral choices...
    Sounds pretty angry and prejudicial to me. Are you also poor and gay?

Whether you agree, disagree or don't understand what was written, it was still a good post.
    If by "good" you mean "long and nearly incomprehensible", yeah I guess it was.

Lorax Guest

Poor, angry, prejudicial homosexuals will destroy the world with their moral choices [[although I don't pretend to speak for blksoul_x, gnome or the Universe...)

Of course, some folks have to crash the party, not caring about collateral damage in their struggle for interwebs moral supremacy. It's rather fascinating that one person who can call out a supposed group on their amorality does so knowing that his alleged amoral behavior is not to be questioned.

Gotta love the interwebs.
    You're kidding, right?

I don't think "good" could be used to describe it.

Preachy, rambling, disjointed and obtuse perhaps.

Retroit Guest

We may never know his true intentions, because, unfortunately, blksoul_x NEVER FOLLOWS UP ON HIS POSTS!!!!!

[[hint, hint)

*shrug* Evidently there is no shortage of folks eager to jump in and tell us all what he meant, so it hardly matters that he doesn't follow up.

Lorax, you're right, but relatively speaking it was a "good" post.

elganned, back of the class for you. On second thought, here's a few of these:

Use them sparingly--don't want to take up unneccesary bandwidth.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2