Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

His plea agreement stated he was to turn over his Retirement funds and Income tax refunds, his charitable funds, Kwame got his retirement fund on 10-20-08, and didn't understand his tax refund counted, and used his charitable fund whatever way he wanted. OMG, he just thought he was going to do whatever he wanted. And where did he come up with the line about his kids being on probation

After Spada grilled him some more about why he didn't disclose his wife's assets, Kilpatrick said: "So are my kids on probation now, too?" [[copied from freep)

His kids had nothing to do with it and if he thought he might get some sympathy by throwing them in I have news for him, it just makes him look stupidER. As a matter of fact everything he did today made him look pretty stupid. And what arrogance coming back late from lunch, not suppling the Judge with sufficient proof regarding his meeting, uttering under his breath to the Judge and continually not answering the questions with a Yes or No. I can only hope the Judge does something. But being as this is a restitution hearing all that can happen here is that the Judge says Kwame has the means to pay the restitution and make him pay it.

I am not in the legal field so perhaps someone else knows, probation violation, perjury, anything else in relation to what has happened in this hearing would require further motions, charges and court hearings wouldn't it?
    Last edited by Just Amazed; December-07-09 at 07:25 PM. Reason: spelling

Hmm ... contempt of court sounds like a possibility.
    That could get him some quality of life time in jail.

Kwame's behavior in court obviously shows that while he might have a law degree- he has no idea of decorum within a courtroom.

i found this exchange most interesting:

Siringas just confirmed with Kilpatrick that her feelings were about the prosecutor, apparently referring to Kym Worthy.

Then Siringas asked Kilpatrick if he said: "When we get the loot, we're going to take her all the way out."

Kilpatrick confirmed he said that.

"Were you threatening the prosecutor, sir?" Siringas asked.

"No, I wasn't," he said.

Kilpatrick told Siringas he meant: "When we get the million dollars to pay off the restitution, the prosecutor will be out of the process."

For anyone that still has any doubts that Kwame and Carlita could have possibly plotted the "elimination" of a certain dancer --- that quote above speaks volumes about the type of people they both are and to what depths they will lower themselves to get what they want.

Court resumes tomorrow at 11:30 am and I wonder how late Kwame will be. I would love to see Schwartz jailed in contempt. He is overly annoying.
    More people are being exposed I would like to know how they feel. This is really becoming a friends and family corruption show. Peter must be totally elated. NOT
    That little tidbit about our prosecutor was a just awful and I did not like it. I doubt the judge puts him in jail but I hope he makes him come back to live in Detroit the scene of his crimes.
    I am puzzled by the phone calls starting with your son. What was that about?

lilpup Guest

Kwame had stated under oath that he was not familiar with the financial details of their housing arrangement, claiming Carlita handled everything. The calls show that wasn't true. This goes to whether or not the funds in Carlita's and their joint bank accounts are fair game or not. Kwame's argument is that that money is Carlita's, not his.

I am not in the legal field so perhaps someone else knows, probation violation, perjury, anything else in relation to what has happened in this hearing would require further motions, charges and court hearings wouldn't it?
    Kwami's statements are being made under oath in a court of law, so anything that fat bastard says is a matter of legal record, and can be brought up in any other legal procedure that his ass gets involved in. I can't wait for the Feds to get his ass in court. He he pulled the shit he did yesterday, it's a oneway ticket to the Federal big house. There are alot of dudes there that would take him apart for sport.

Quote Originally Posted by sludgedaddy View Post
    kwame paid $600 bucks for gucci shoes......and whitey's on the moon.

15 grand for carlita's tits to swell......and whitey's on the moon.

I think kwame should send all his bills to...... Whitey on the moon.

.....with apologies to gil scott heron and whitey on the moon.

rotfflfbao!!!!!!!!

I see forthcoming, additional perjury charges if the prosecutors office wants to spare the time to pursue it. Yet no doubtly on a tax evasion and embellzement in addition to whatever else the Feds have accumulated to present to the Grand Jury as they mentioned in the hearings last month. If Kwame doesn't foresee his next jail sentence he is dumber than he looks. Karlita is no angel, she is a thugtress and he is a thug. They act as if the are the modern day Bonnie and Clyde. I would not be surprised if she had approved his many affairs and that's why she has a vengance with Worthy for exposing it.

It's all over for the King Kwame.

Originally Posted by sludgedaddy
    kwame paid $600 bucks for gucci shoes......and whitey's on the moon.

15 grand for carlita's tits to swell......and whitey's on the moon.

I think kwame should send all his bills to...... Whitey on the moon.

.....with apologies to gil scott heron and whitey on the moon.

It amazes me how when this "Smug Thug" has stolen from this city, tarnished it's image further and thumbed his nose up at the Law, how some people can still make this into a Black/White issue?! Are you really so ignorant that you believe what Kwame has done is put "Whitey on the moon" ? Be real for once, you should feel that Kwame has put "all of us on the moon", not just the Whites, unless your one of his "hanger-on's" that is mad that the money for nothing train has left the station?!

I am about __it bullets I am so angry. Is the judge bending over for kk?

As a tax auditor, this trial is steaming with hits the IRS is going to go gangbusters on, There is so much to be asked about source of funds vs declared income its not funny. A net worth will be done by the IRS for sure..Alot of others will get in trouble from this also, called third party leads. This man is really unbelievable, arrogant, stupid and obnoxious. It is so hard to believe he was the mayor. Just shows you how deep the entitlement train has been in our city. So many of them just thought they could keep on raping the city any time they want.

This is a restitution hearing about how much to pay per month, right? So could Kwame have avoided all this by paying the $6000 a month? Seems so, but I am not a lawyer.

If so then why didn't one of their dozens of lawyers, staff, advisors, and rich friends tell Kwame and Karlita to just pay!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by wobbly View Post
    This is a restitution hearing about how much to pay per month, right? So could Kwame have avoided all this by paying the $6000 a month? Seems so, but I am not a lawyer.

If so then why didn't one of their dozens of lawyers, staff, advisors, and rich friends tell Kwame and Karlita to just pay!?!?!
    Wobbly.....your so right....if I were him [[KK) instead of playing all these games I would just pay the damn thing off and move on with my life. He has got to racking up attorney's fees as well.

When all this is over, I hope the judge does not go easy on him. Yesterday he was tough. Today, the judge soften up.

Don't forget that on one of those courthouse audio tapes he told Carlita they could get around paying all those attorneys by just going into court and claiming they didn't do their job when representing him. By the time he gets through all the charges that are going to come his way including Feds and IRS, he will have been through most of the attorneys in SE Michigan. He may be left with only Carl Collins to represent him against the feds and irs. Carl, make sure he pays you up front every time you have to represent him.

lilpup Guest

For the same reason he had the City appeal the jury award in the police whistleblower case, which ultimately brought about the charges that removed him from office - big, fat, grandiose EGO.

Without that appeal a lot of this stuff would still be buried.

Quote Originally Posted by punky1 View Post
    Don't forget that on one of those courthouse audio tapes he told Carlita they could get around paying all those attorneys by just going into court and claiming they didn't do their job when representing him. By the time he gets through all the charges that are going to come his way including Feds and IRS, he will have been through most of the attorneys in SE Michigan. He may be left with only Carl Collins to represent him against the feds and irs. Carl, make sure he pays you up front every time you have to represent him.
    Well, he. is. good!

Quote Originally Posted by Sludgedaddy View Post
    MustangMan....I know it sometimes may be difficult to find anything like parody or satire in a mechanic's manual. My above post was a rather loose parody of Gil Scott Heron's social protest poem "Whitey's on the Moon"
    Very loose, indeed.

Whitey on the Moon should be replaced by Kwame, rather than compared with him... otherwise you're coming off as somewhat flippant about the concerns on the street by replacing them with someone living large [[as it gave the impression before you explained yourself). Kwame has nothing to do with the man on the street other than helping make things worse by ripping his city off.

Thousands of kids with holes in their shoes... and Kwame's got his Guccis.
    Poor nutrition dries up mother's milk... and Carlita's got her silicone.
    Living without fresh produce down the corner... and Kwame's grilling Omahas.
    Bridge card for a 20 lb bag of rice... and the cashier's check is in the mail.
    Last edited by East Detroit; December-08-09 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Adding my lame parody

Buy American Guest

Quote Originally Posted by East Detroit View Post
    Very loose, indeed.

Whitey on the Moon should be replaced by Kwame, rather than compared with him... otherwise you're coming off as somewhat flippant about the concerns on the street by replacing them with someone living large [[as it gave the impression before you explained yourself). Kwame has nothing to do with the man on the street other than helping make things worse by ripping his city off.

Thousands of kids with holes in their shoes... and Kwame's got his Guccis.
    Poor nutrition dries up mother's milk... and Carlita's got her silicone.
    Living without fresh produce down the corner... and Kwame's grilling Omahas.
    Bridge card for a 20 lb bag of rice... and the cashier's check is in the mail.
    Great post East Detroit.

Man, you ain't kidding. Also, why move into the huge house in Texas and draw attention to himself that way.

Just pay up, live below the radar and get past it. I think that's what any normal person would do.

WE're not talking about a "normal" person here.
    Kwame is like a recurring nightmare for this city.He must think he's cute and smarter than everyone else but he comes off as a dumbass.
    His parents should be ashamed but unfortunately he learned their tricks of the trade. This whole charade is going to get a lot uglier.

Very loose, indeed.

Kwame is living large, yet still claiming financial hardship so I think Sludge's thing did work as satire. We all know Kwame is not one of the truly needy. Here's the original:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY

He's so smug and cocky because he knows that he is going to skate without so much as even a slap on the wrist. Groner is a joke and a disgrace who is just going through the motions. Anybody else who came back from lunch 20 minutes late and muttered under his breath to the judge would already have been held in contempt.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast