Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by wobbly View Post
    This is a restitution hearing about how much to pay per month, right? So could Kwame have avoided all this by paying the $6000 a month? Seems so, but I am not a lawyer.

If so then why didn't one of their dozens of lawyers, staff, advisors, and rich friends tell Kwame and Karlita to just pay!?!?!
    Surely know one other than himself and Karlita new he was pulling this BS, surely if they did they would have told him to just pay, and that way all of their business transactions would have remained confidential.

Quote Originally Posted by smogboy View Post
    Kwame's behavior in court obviously shows that while he might have a law degree- he has no idea of decorum within a courtroom.
    Because he never ever practiced law.

I noticed one of the quotes re: Carlita's surgery was that Kwame was making restitution to her by giving her the surgery to make her "feel beautiful". I really do think she's controlling their money, but he knows about it every step of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by MustangMan View Post
    Originally Posted by sludgedaddy
    kwame paid $600 bucks for gucci shoes......and whitey's on the moon.

15 grand for carlita's tits to swell......and whitey's on the moon.

I think kwame should send all his bills to...... Whitey on the moon.

.....with apologies to gil scott heron and whitey on the moon.

It amazes me how when this "Smug Thug" has stolen from this city, tarnished it's image further and thumbed his nose up at the Law, how some people can still make this into a Black/White issue?! Are you really so ignorant that you believe what Kwame has done is put "Whitey on the moon" ? Be real for once, you should feel that Kwame has put "all of us on the moon", not just the Whites, unless your one of his "hanger-on's" that is mad that the money for nothing train has left the station?!
    You didn't get the literary allusion? Seriously?

Sigh.

He's so smug and cocky because he knows that he is going to skate without so much as even a slap on the wrist. Groner is a joke and a disgrace who is just going through the motions. Anybody else who came back from lunch 20 minutes late and muttered under his breath to the judge would already have been held in contempt.
    Bring on the Feds. These Michigan Judges are a joke.

It used to be entertaining to watch Kwame on the news. Now it makes me wretch every time I see him. The law only applies to people who can't afford top notch lawyers.
    Last edited by Bigb23; December-09-09 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigb23 View Post
    It used to be entertaining to watch Kwame on the news. Now it makes me wretch every time I see him. The law only applies to people who can't afford top notch lawyers.
    I don't usually watch, just listen, which makes me want to puke many time over [[the lies are astounding). I am more interested in the final outcome and have to hear all the in between. So I still find the Kwame Krap entertaining, if nothing more than to see what an illiterate thug he really is.

Check out the press Kandia Milton is pleading GUILTY to bribery at 3 PM today.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3