Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10

Designed by N. C. Sorenson. Western High School 1500 Scotten built in 1937 Hubbard Farms Historic District Detroit, MI.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Designed by Alpheus W. Chittenden. University of Detroit Jesuit 8400 South Cambridge built in 1931 Detroit, MI.

Designed by McGrath, Dohmen & Page. Samuel C. Mumford High School 17525 Wyoming Avenue built in 1939 Bagley Neighborhood Detroit, MI.

Designed by Diehl & Diehl. Servite High School 4800 Coplin built in 1941 Detroit, MI.

Designed by George J. Haas. Grosse Pointe High School 11 Grosse Pointe Boulevard built in 1928 Grosse Pointe Public School System Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.

Livonia Bentley, 1979.

Boy....some of you guy are much older than I had envisioned.

p69rrh51, can I ask you what your source is for Alpheus W. Chittenden as the architect of U of D Jesuit? As far as I can tell from online sources, he was retired and living in Colorado Springs by the time the school was built. But perhaps you know something I don't know?

Southfield-Lathrup

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    p69rrh51, can I ask you what your source is for Alpheus W. Chittenden as the architect of U of D Jesuit? As far as I can tell from online sources, he was retired and living in Colorado Springs by the time the school was built. But perhaps you know something I don't know?
    I found the site going through old issues of Michigan Architect and Engineer.

Quote Originally Posted by p69rrh51 View Post
    I found the site going through old issues of Michigan Architect and Engineer.
    Thanks. Do you happen to know what edition? Year? Any info you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

Mine was Salesian High, class of 1961. Harper and Woodward. Another Catholic school that is no more.

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    Thanks. Do you happen to know what edition? Year? Any info you can provide would be greatly appreciated!
    I cannot remember what issue but it would probably be in 1928 or 1929.

Andover High School, Class of 16'

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10