Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    ccbatson Guest

More fudging is surfacing daily now...Siberian temperature data tampered with...the floodgates have opened.

Stosh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    More fudging is surfacing daily now...Siberian temperature data tampered with...the floodgates have opened.
    Prove it? Naw not you...

And you can't say that word here.

ziggyselbin Guest

Stosh Guest

Isn't that precious. You would sooner listen to a repressive semi-communist country, with a huge stake in NOT playing by the rules. On top of that, you trot out the baloney below. Bolded characters their own.

Climategate has already affected Russia. On Tuesday, the Moscow-based Institute of Economic Analysis [[IEA) issued a report claiming that the Hadley Center for Climate Change based at the headquarters of the British Meteorological Office in Exeter [[Devon, England) had probably tampered with Russian-climate data.
    What a joke. PROBABLY? I can also say "probably" about anything that's been said against the global warming here. That whole article is rubbish, and I'm still waiting for the teabag response, as usual.

Quote: "You would sooner listen to a repressive semi-communist country, with a huge stake in NOT playing by the rules."

I assume you are talking about the UK. Not playing by the rules? Perhaps you need to do some reading on ROHS standards, that they have implemented, and we have not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Restric...nces_Directive

Blarf Guest

When I wake up every morning, human influence on the environment probably ranks very low on my list of things I could care less about.

I like George Carlin's take on it. The world is a large ball of a shit that will eventually cleanse itself.

Either way, I don't care.

ccbatson Guest

How long before the diehard liberals realize that they are being duped by the alarmists?

Stosh Guest

How long before the diehard liberals realize that they are being duped by the alarmists?
    How long before you realize that no one cares what you say? That all this is just so much of a time killing exercise?

ccbatson Guest

Classic denial very well illustrated Stosh....thank you.

Twenty in a row......Awesome!

Stosh Guest

Classic denial very well illustrated Stosh....thank you.
    You are quite welcome... and irrelevant.

I think he hasn't yet recognized how much more easily ignorable his unread falsehoods are here than it is for him to bother spinning his wheels. This is a double benefit in that he wastes more of his time while wasting less of ours. At this rate the overall situation only improves.

Let's try to keep him here as long as possible while he's held captive in this, his perpetually counterproductive, behavior.
    Last edited by Jimaz; December-20-09 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sstashmoo View Post
    Reiterate: "Less than 1 degree centigrade, conclusive? Meaningless."

For every place it has been warmer, I can find places where it has been colder. Do you folks not understand mean values?
    do YOU not understand that local temps are weather and not climate? do YOU understand that the global mean is RISING, that, in spite of being in a solar mnimum, temps are STILL above the mean, globally?

It is evident that you do not

I just went outside and released 10 cans of hairspray. <insert sinister laugh>

ccbatson Guest

Rb...you are trying [[but failing) to use the very argument that alarmists have had as their cornerstone from the beginning..do you know how hypocritical that is?

The fact that you see it as alarmist Cc does not, ipso facto, render it false.

And I fail to see how "hypocritical" applies in this instance. Another misapplication of words in the attempt to cloud the issue.

Truth is not alarmist, bats. and your use of the term "hypocritical" indicates a serious misunderstanding of the term on your part

Quote: "Truth is not alarmist,"

Exaggeration of the truth is.

so is, to an even greater extent, denial of the truth and grasping at straws to blame the messengers

ziggyselbin Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    so is, to an even greater extent, denial of the truth and grasping at straws to blame the messengers
    Regardless of all this back and forth the relevant news is that the Copenhagen summit amounted to a big fat zero. Thankfully when $$ is being demanded to the tune of trillions suddenly the disaster can wait.

ccbatson Guest

Truth? with the manmade global warming hoax...show me any semblance of truth on the alarmists side.

Truth? with the manmade global warming hoax...show me any semblance of truth on the alarmists side.
    Unsubstantiate opinion stated as fact. Fail.

"How do I know China wrecked the Copenhagen deal? I was in the room."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environmen...nge-mark-lynas

No surprise there, MikeM. China has long demonstrated that it doesn't hesitate to foul its own nest if money can be made thereby.

Quote: "China has long demonstrated that it doesn't hesitate to foul its own nest if money can be made thereby."

Exactly what we did with our own industrial revolution. Public pressure from within kick started the environmental movement. I doubt that will happen in a communist country like China.

Re: exaggeration of truth by the alarmists Quote: "so is, to an even greater extent, denial of the truth and grasping at straws to blame the messengers"

I'm not denying that man's activity is having an effect and is measurable, I'm implying that manipulating charts and data to show something so inconsequential is bullshit. Some Scientists are taking a very brief window, a nanosecond in relation to the age of the planet, and trying to make some sort of absolute statement. How cavalier, that anyone credible would feel qualified to do such a thing. Especially based on such little change as depicted in their very flimsy representations.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast