Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

I'm pretty sure all of the concerns from HVAC to securing and stabilizing any structural problems would be fully addressed. One would hope a child wouldn't be hired as a contractor.

PQZ Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mcsdetroitfriend View Post
    I'm pretty sure all of the concerns from HVAC to securing and stabilizing any structural problems would be fully addressed. One would hope a child wouldn't be hired as a contractor.
    Maroun had no problems having children clean out hazardous materials for free, so I am not sure that is a valid hope.

Quote Originally Posted by PQZ View Post
    Maroun had no problems having children clean out hazardous materials for free, so I am not sure that is a valid hope.
    The idea was nice, but they shoulda stayed outside and planted flowers [[which they did), not been inside the building. But lets stay on topic and not open that can of worms again

PQZ Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mcsdetroitfriend View Post
    The idea was nice, but they shoulda stayed outside and planted flowers [[which they did), not been inside the building. But lets stay on topic and not open that can of worms again
    Quite right. Let us continue to ignore the flagrant violations of local, state and federal laws and contractual obligations of the past. I am sure DIBC / CenTra / Maroun have nothing but the best intentions for the future. Can't jeopardize our chance at a Lions suite!

Quite right. Let us continue to ignore the flagrant violations of local, state and federal laws and contractual obligations of the past. I am sure DIBC / CenTra / Maroun have nothing but the best intentions for the future. Can't jeopardize our chance at a Lions suite!
    Shove off, PQZ. The adults are talking.

Bearinabox Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitnerd View Post
    Shove off, PQZ. The adults are talking.
    What's your beef with that post?

No no, stay on topic here....and for the record i dont care about a lion's suite that was a chance to meet face to face with the man and talk about the matter at hand