Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by Motown Madman View Post
    There was an announcement saying they were going through with it. It's going to be just another apartment building. And yes, I knew the copper was oxidised, I guess I was too lazy to type that in. The same thing happened to the Statue of Liberty, I know.
    Unfortunately there was only an announcement of their intent to follow through... this in no way means that they actually will. They said they were going to close on the sale in November and here we are in January, and they have not yet closed on the building... so you start to wonder if this actually will go through now... The good news is, however, that if they fail to follow through, there is a gentleman by the name of John Ferchill who will likely renovate the building at some point. It is just a matter of when.

Sooooo, what's with the big frog hanging from a rope off the book building? Just to the right of the big tacky owl.

wrong thread, my bad

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4