Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Stosh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    Once again...vacuous arbitrary allegations do not an argument make Stosh.
    What? You borrowed your big brother's thesaurus again? The only vacuous [[and I'm being sarcastic...) occuring in this general vicinity is the general sucking [[see get it? Vacu ous???) sound coming from every single freaking post you post on this board.

Second hander, and a name caller. Vacuous means what CC? Come on, we all know what you want to call people here, you just can't bring yourself to say it.

ccbatson Guest

Empty, as in a vacuum...not name calling unless you are an allegation [[the verb for which the adverb vacuous is being used).

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/vacuous

Stosh Guest

Empty, as in a vacuum...not name calling unless you are an allegation [[the verb for which the adverb vacuous is being used).

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/vacuous
    Woosh. It goes right over cc's head and splats into the wall.

ccbatson Guest

Maybe Gannon gets it...the constraints of reality tells me that it is what it is.

Maybe Gannon gets it...the constraints of reality tells me that it is what it is.

You and reality are not tangent at any point. Therefore you cannot be constrained by it. Nice try.

ccbatson Guest

At least you are making a coherent [[albeit incorrect) argument Elganned.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5