Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Yes sir, do your due dilligence, shine up your trade in, check consumer reports and all that. They can sell you a car for 1500.00 under invoice and they're still making money. You can't beat a car dealer at their own game. Take a look at the house where the owner of the dealership lives, I'll bet it's a pretty nice place.

The car buyer of today has alot of info available to them.Credit reports,Carfax,Edmunds reports,Kelly Blue Book.,ect.They all come into play when the customer comes on the lot.You must remember that the dealer has x amount of $ in that car and knows how much they can "deal".So when we meet somewhere near the middle,the deal is made.
    We don't finance at our lot.You get my bottom line,take it to your bank,credit union,dad or grandmother.This works out best for both of us.I don't have to chase you around town for my money,you don't have to hide from the repo man if you miss payments.Most of our buyers pay cash,which in turn allows them to get pl/pd insurance.
    This is how we do it and it has worked for a long time.No hard sell.People come back and bring their kids for their first car.They come back with a car to trade or sell outright.The friction between a customer and the dealer is what kills most deals.People come in and tell us how they were treated badly at a certain dealership.We try to learn from mistakes.

Sounds like you're a good sales person Lucky. I don't usually use auto company financing unless it's really low or no-interest. My last car was set to be financed by my credit union if the dealer of my choice didn't come through. They offered five year, no-interest. I took them up on it. They did start to hedge on their offer. I said, 'you have my credit report, it's good and it'll go over elsewhere, if not here'. I got it.

Just for everyone's info, the Lochmoor property has been sold and a Best Buy and McDonalds are going to move in. Looks like suburban hell is coming to the eastside and the pointes.

Quote Originally Posted by p69rrh51 View Post
    Just for everyone's info, the Lochmoor property has been sold and a Best Buy and McDonalds are going to move in. Looks like suburban hell is coming to the eastside and the pointes.
    All the same, nobody's ever been scammed or ripped off at a McDonald's or Best Buy to anywhere near the extent some of the customers of Lochmoor were!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3