Hello. I'm looking to chat with anyone that might be willing to pass on information and photos of the Anna Dodge Dillman estate "Rose Terrace". I have exhausted my Google searches and have found this site to have the most current posts about the subject. So far I've seen a VHS tape narrated by Anna's son{??} - he speaks of "ma-ma" - met at the gate by the butler. He goes on to give a cheesy dialog tour of the house. The place is fully furnished, right before the big sale. I have the Trumbauer book, read some older newspaper articles over the web, visited a few city historical websites and know of the DIA connection. I found a few photos from this site showing the exterior and the garage. I'm hoping someone would have photos of the more obscure areas like the kitchen and other service areas. To my understanding a balustrade garden wall and stairs are the only original physical remains. The organ is at a nearby Baptists church??? I spent the summer aboard the SS Delphine many years ago when it was called the Dauntless and have a vague memory of seeing a Travel Section article from the Sunday Detroit News about a Designer Showcase at the place?? Were else can I look ?? Thanks for your time.