Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by mauser View Post
    "states rights" and "individual liberties" my ASS !

Lets be perfectly blunt here.

The Republicans [[read: right wing extremists) and many Democrats are participating in a HOLOCAUST being perpetrated against American citizens.

The Republicans and Democrats that are defending the current system have the blood of almost 50,000 murdered Americans on their hands EVERY YEAR.

Fuck 9/11 - and Fuck Iraq and Fuck al Qaeda - that stuff is all a joke.

The Enemy is Within.
    First, there were 20,000 a year who died because they didn't have Obamacare. Then there were 46,000 a year, and now almost 50,000. Round that off to the nearest hundred thousand and there are 100,000 being murdered from lack of Obamacare including the illegal aliens. The hysteria grows.

It isn't just the left that is fanning hysteria of course. Today, the New York Post reports on the kill granny bill which, it claims, will deprive granny of Medicare benefits to pay for the uninsured. This, most likely , is the other side's version of spreading hysteria into the debate. The Kill Granny Bill -NY Post

But don't slander states rights and individual rights. Ontario has a far better health care program than anything that the insurance companies and their political lackies are working on now and, too often, nations have traded in their individual liberties for some government promise of security. Those that have made the Faustian trade have wound up with neither. Anyway, the US is bankrupt, so we need policies that will make health care more affordable, not only to individuals, but to society. Canadian provincial systems, as well as things like tort reform, accomplish that. Obamacare, instead, speeds our progress toward Zimabwefication. That accomplished, medical care diminishes for most people.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/index.html

ccbatson Guest

Murdered? Holocaust? What are these fringe lunatics talking about?

"Zimbabwefication"...?

ccbatson Guest

Seriously...are fringe libs saying that being uninsured is the same as being murdered? If so, i know a lot of murdered people and they seem very well for having been killed.

Lorax Guest

You might consider sticking to your day job playing a "doctor" here and on TV, since standup isn't your strong suit.

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    Seriously...are fringe libs saying that being uninsured is the same as being murdered?
    Depends on the doctor,[[if you can find one) who treats such folks.

How many uninsured folks do you see on a regular basis, Doc?

Seriously...are fringe libs saying that being uninsured is the same as being murdered? If so, i know a lot of murdered people and they seem very well for having been killed.
    no, oh wizard of misunderstanding, denying the right to health care is the equivalent of murder. denying treatment to those who have insurance [[as united health does on a regular basis) IS murder, and in UHC's case, murder for hire

ccbatson Guest

Depends on how you count them. Uninsured in the hospital=free care...about 5% of my groups volume. Uninsured in the office=privately paid....maybe 15%.

Lorax Guest

Depends on how you count them. Uninsured in the hospital=free care...about 5% of my groups volume. Uninsured in the office=privately paid....maybe 15%.
    So tell me, "Doc", that 5% uninsured, do you take their car keys as collateral? Or the deed to their fishing canoe?

Or do you have the office Nazi cold call them forty times a week and threaten legal action?

Nothing "free" as you put it, so when do you stop pretending to be a "doctor?"

ccbatson Guest

did you miss the part where I said "free"? It is taken as a loss balanced against the other viable business.

Lorax Guest

did you miss the part where I said "free"? It is taken as a loss balanced against the other viable business.
    But you're not telling the truth.

"Free" as you put it is never "free."

Hospitals, doctors, EMT companies ruthlessly pursue the sick who availed themselves of their services in a time of crisis, or not, just as your office Nazi does when someone doesn't pay, or their insurance card is invalid.

And then later it's the collection agencies that hound them, garnish their wages, etc. So don't tell me it doesn't happen, it does, and it happens 100% of the time.

ccbatson Guest

No collection agency is going to exchange their services for money to collect the uncollectable. Try and solicit the services of such an agency to collect on a 20 something year old unemployed victim of a gun shot wound and see what you get [[laughs)

Lorax Guest

No collection agency is going to exchange their services for money to collect the uncollectable. Try and solicit the services of such an agency to collect on a 20 something year old unemployed victim of a gun shot wound and see what you get [[laughs)
    Funny, the people I know who are indigent have been pursued mercilessly by the collection Nazis representing the fascist run corporations. Guess you don't know anyone indigent, since there aren't too many out there on the golf course.

Hey, wait a minute. I'm indigent, and I'm on the golf course all the time.
    I pick up the lost balls and sell them for $0.25 each to buy milk for the kids.

Try and solicit the services of such an agency to collect on a 20 something year old unemployed victim of a gun shot wound and see what you get [[laughs)
    Collection agencies don't care if a person is disabled or on their deathbed, their concern is to get the pound of flesh owed them.

Lorax Guest

Quote Originally Posted by elganned View Post
    Hey, wait a minute. I'm indigent, and I'm on the golf course all the time.
    I pick up the lost balls and sell them for $0.25 each to buy milk for the kids.
    It's amazing isn't it?

The sheer unbelievability of it all.

Well, at least we can take consolation in the fact that the least valuable "lost balls" on the course are the nut ball doctors and other country club swells- not worth a plug nickel.

ccbatson Guest

Really Elganned? Where do you access the internet being indigent and all?

Lorax Guest

Really Elganned? Where do you access the internet being indigent and all?
    Tapped into your WiFi, "Doc", didn't think you'd mind, being in league with Donald Trump, and all.

*sigh* "Irony", Cc...it's called "irony". [[Sheesh. Some people's kids...you buy 'em books, you send 'em to school, all they do is chew on the covers...)

ccbatson Guest

Is Lorax one of 2 aliases being used by the same person...Elganned being the other?

I address one and the other answers.

Lorax Guest

Is Lorax one of 2 aliases being used by the same person...Elganned being the other?

I address one and the other answers.
    Hello?

A cave floor just called, and it wants it's batshit back.

Looks like we got em' now, boys!!

Batcrap crazy!!!!
    http://chrisnavin.files.wordpress.co.../08/batboy.gif

ccbatson Guest

#67 by me....#68 by Lorax...proof positive, I address Elganned and Lorax answers.

Post hoc ergo propter hoc fallicy. C'mon, Cc...even you can do better than that.

Lorax Guest

#67 by me....#68 by Lorax...proof positive, I address Elganned and Lorax answers.

And who's the Mr. Hyde to your Dr. Jekyll?

Oh, that's right, you're Mr. Hyde.

ccbatson Guest

Between Elganned and Lorax...close call. I will say Elganned for Jekyl and Lorax for Hyde SINCE YOU ARE ASKING.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3