Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I've got mine pimped. A little on the bright side. Still working on it though

I think my insurance only covers generic profiles ...

And this post is really just so I can play, no
    content
    was harmed by my keyboard.
    Last edited by Mackenzie68; April-01-09 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Orneriness

I registered with my real first and last name; changing either now is not an option, unless I'm missing something.

Stosh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    Wow. I'm blind now, thanks. Bright !

Oh no, not the Comic Sans!

Boy, and I thought mine was bright

ok you guys, i toned it down a little. are ya happy now?

Stosh Guest

Green Bay Packer colors!

Ok, I think my profile is properly pimped

Ooh, wallpaper. Getting fancy.

now I just have to find some carpet to match the curtains

Quote Originally Posted by Alley View Post
    Ok, I think my profile is properly pimped
    ok, i'm jealous. gotta go redo mine

Quote Originally Posted by Stosh View Post
    Green Bay Packer colors!
    Is that a good thing or should I change it to silver and blue?

Alley, I like that look.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Alley, I like that look.
    thank you. I like this new deal, it's fun!
    Last edited by Alley; April-01-09 at 10:51 AM.

I wish I was more creative...

*sigh*

Its ok Amy P. I did the same thing...now everyone knows who I am...but I crave attention so its ok

Quote Originally Posted by Amy P. View Post
    I registered with my real first and last name; changing either now is not an option, unless I'm missing something.
    i think a lot of people did the same. you didn't miss anything. it will let you change everything else but not the name. i wish we had know before hand. maybe they'll let us do it at some point but i guess it might be too late.

If you set your privacy to Friends, no one else can see your name other than you and your friends.

But I don't have any friends and, like d.mcc, crave attention.

Well, then by all means...

I didn't think I was this dumb!! I'm at the point where I don't care who see's my name or profile. My name is Shirley, I was born a male. Oh forget it...that's too much information.

Actually, it feels good so see DY upgraded-it was looong overdue!

I've created a newer profile-for those who may remember, I used to go by the name "Waxx" for years. So speaking of upgrades, I got tired of that old name and went to the ancient Roman spelling of my surname "Julius". My thanks to Mr. Boileau for upgrading the DY site, allowing me to once again have a share on these forums as well as allowing those with Yahoo! emails register without any complication. I look forward to reading the views of fellow Detroiters as well as sharing mine.

Let's make this city rise again!

I think I have this OK, but can not seem to get email notification to work for thread subscriptions. The only options shown are "No Email Notification" and "Do Not Subscribe". What's the difference
    ?

Bullet Guest

I am having probs posting a new thread on the non-Detroit forum. Whats up with that. I am asked repeatedly to log in, even after I am told 'thanks for logging in Bullet'.

Default Identity Change

Hi!

I'm "kathy2trips" now, though I used to be "eastsidedame". The new forum wouldn't let me use my old name. That's OK, it's still me....just my "downtown" name.

2trips is because when I leave the house, I almost always forget something...sunglasses, cell phone....something....and I have to go back. So, I have to make TWO TRIPS out to the car, and back again.

Nice to be back reading you guys again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2