Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

1. Default This Iron Worker is a Legend

Certain people are cut out to do certain jobs

I find that uniquely terrifying

Great video work as always MAV. Are you in touch with any of the iron workers? They must love being able to show their work off to friends and family.

This might be stereotyping but I've always heard that the Navajo are uniquely skilled at this kind of work because they have zero fear of heights.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    This might be stereotyping but I've always heard that the Navajo are uniquely skilled at this kind of work because they have zero fear of heights.

They may not be "uniquely" skilled at it but I've heard the same. That's not stereotyping, just an ability common to their culture.

Reminds me of this video of iron workers building the Comcast HQ in Philly:

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lowell View Post
    Great video work as always MAV. Are you in touch with any of the iron workers? They must love being able to show their work off to friends and family.
    Thanks Lowell! No, I haven't been in touch with them but they give me a thumbs up when they pass me on the road near the bridge. Sometimes they will leave a comment on one of the videos too.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post

That's interesting.