sirrealone... sorry for being snarky... had a cranky day today... but I don't think that location of employees matters as much anymore when it comes down to corporate performance.

stasu1213... I agree... during the GM years, there was no real feeling of welcome to visit the center. Dan Gilbert would change that.

I do feel that with no observation area in the Hudson's Tower, that the RenCen hotel tower should once again open themselves up for meal, bar and also observation visitation. I remember the first 10 years of the opening of the RenCen that anyone could visit the observation area for free, while later there was a nominal charge [nothing outrageous]. The 71st floor was the restaurant, the 72nd floor was viewing and 73rd floor was the bar. Even if they charged $5 just to go to view, it would draw some folks into the complex. And they need to have something to draw the folks to the Wintergarten... not sure if it should be some kind of entertainment, or what.

The lowest level of the hotel atrium used to be some sort of museum space... maybe they should bring that back too.

It's just that GM killed the mood of visiting the RenCen, and Gilbert should bring that back... so much potential!!