Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Default The “Juice” dead at 76, O.J. Simpson's rushing record day against the Lions 1976

Simpson rushed for a then NFL record 273 yards against the Lions on Thanksgiving day in 1976. The LAPD extended their condolences to the Simpson family and assured everyone that they are still looking for the real killers of Nicole Brown Simpson.
    Last edited by CassTechGrad; April-11-24 at 11:17 AM.

Thank goodness he never wore something rainbow colored, otherwise you might have said something negative about the murderer.

Just a year'ish after we lost Norm McDonald.

The two were related in a way.
    https://youtu.be/fucUDHaZ0Ug

R.I.P. The guy was more persecuted than Orange Julius.

Donald Trump reacts to the death of OJ Simpson
    https://youtu.be/QWmJ2XVPGgs
    Last edited by Henry Whalley; April-11-24 at 02:47 PM.

Despite those yards by OJ, the Lions won that game [[27-14).

An African American man with good lawyers

Quote Originally Posted by jiminnm View Post
    Despite those yards by OJ, the Lions won that game [[27-14).
    I was at that game. I was 13 and O.J. was one of my sports heroes. RIP O.J.

Quote Originally Posted by royce View Post
    I was at that game. I was 13 and O.J. was one of my sports heroes. RIP O.J.
    RIP? More like go straight to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post
    An African American man with good lawyers
    They were better than good... Just shows you what can get done when you're rich.
    Last edited by Cincinnati_Kid; April-13-24 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    They were better than good... Just shows you what can get done when you're rich.
    You can be acquitted of murder.

Just before the verdict was announced, I was watching with a few other diners glued to a TV in a restaurant. All others expected a guilty verdict, but I predicted an acquittal. In the milieu there was wailing and gnashing of teeth at the spectacle of an acquitted black defendant.

Twenty-five years and one black president later, we had the failed MAGA coup of 6 January 2020. Am I the only one who sees a connection?

The executor of O.J. Simpson’s will, Malcolm LaVergne, says he doesn’t want the Goldman family seeing any money from Simpson’s estate. “It’s my hope that the Goldmans get zero, nothing,”. A $33.5 million judgment was awarded to the family of Nicole Brown Simpson by a California civil jury nearly three decades ago.

Name:  oj [[2).jpg
Views: 96
Size:  147.3 KB

Ok, that leaves more for the Goldman's to sue for.
    Quote Originally Posted by CassTechGrad View Post
    The executor of O.J. Simpson’s will, Malcolm LaVergne, says he doesn’t want the Goldman family seeing any money from Simpson’s estate. “It’s my hope that the Goldmans get zero, nothing,”. A $33.5 million judgment was awarded to the family of Nicole Brown Simpson by a California civil jury nearly three decades ago.

Name:  oj [[2).jpg
Views: 96
Size:  147.3 KB