Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by southen View Post
    If they can get through that dense skull....

I get that you want to infer and make up stances taken by me but try sticking to what is actually said. Which political party has tried to legislate in ways that limit rights of the Lgbtq+ community? I don't have to make a case that your party is anti-gay, they do that themselves, as do a great deal of their followers.

CassTechGrad can say all of the stupid nonsense they want, that is their right, but I will happily point out the hypocrisy when those views conflict with the teachings of their religious texts and implications that conservatives want "freedom" for everyone.
    You keep saying everybody you do not agree with has a dense skull IE everybody You do not agree with is dumb or insert any other canned response that you are directed to do.

Charles Moran is proudly gay and proudly Republican.

It is not anti-LGBTQ+, he said, to believe children should wait until at least age 16 to gender transition.

It is not bigoted, he said, to hold off until at least the sixth grade to allow classroom instruction about sexual orientation and gender identity.

It is not homophobic, he said, to believe sexually explicit drag performances should be limited to adult audiences.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/sto...islation-pride

I am not making up stances - you have plainly posted multiple times “my party” “the Republican Party “ etc is anti gay,so your stance is pretty clear and in my eyes ignorant if you are bent on throwing labels around.

You take the stance of if a man is walking down the street any other man should have the right to bend him over and boink him,if he does not want to he is anti gay.

I do not care if somebody is gay or not,but when it comes to children there are limitations just like in anything else ,you would not let a 6 year old into a peep show but it is anti gay when you do not let a 6 year old into a drag show.

Take away the normal gays who act normal and do not expect the rest of society to give them special rights because they are gay,the rest are a bunch of pedofiles trying to sexually condition children at a young age for exploiting and trying to make it a societal norm.

Its no different then the far left radicals trying to highjack the democrat party,there are radical gays that do not represent the gay community and have the most radical ideas.

Its people like you that are doing the most harm because you continue to lump everybody into one pile,that is drawing the negativity towards those who just choose to be gay and live their lives in peace.

Children have enough on their plate they should just be allowed to be children and not have things forced on them that their minds cannot even comprehend,they should be riding bikes,playing sports,drinking from garden hoses and eating dirt,they have plenty of time to figure out what the rest is about when they can maturely understand.

What are you going to do,sit down little 6 year old girls and boys pictures of male and female genitalia and explain it all to them.People get arrested for things like that and here you are supporting pedos and trying to justify it by blaming it on everybody else in order to normalize it.

My X wife is gay,at the age of 11 a then 24 yo woman started conditioning her and introducing her to the lifestyle,it screwed her head up,as a parent all 3 of my kids were free to choose their own path when they came of age and were able to fully understand their choices and were able to be comfortable in their choices.

I have been to drag shows,some were done tastefully while others definitely not a place for young child to be,no different than a burlesque show would be.

It has little to do with being gay or not it’s about deciding at what age what is acceptable and at what age,you’re not going to let a straight minor into a strip club,so why is it considered anti gay not to let a minor into a drag show that is also age restricted.

Last edited by Richard; April-11-24 at 04:42 PM.