Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Can you point on the doll where he hurt you?
    I honestly do not understand why you are so up in arms about a priest standing up for the LGBTQ+ community and against an unjust war and children being molested by other priests. He is the most human and likable priest I know of other than Fr Tom Grady who had the same stances and was booted out of St Jude for being a dissident and eventually resigned his priesthood.
    Quote Originally Posted by CassTechGrad View Post
    So the funeral service for Mr. Gumbleton will be at the Cathedral of the Most Blessed Sacrament on April 13. I wish harm to no man, only long life and good health to all. But it will take all the holy water in the world to scrub away the stain left behind by this man. Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    ...I honestly do not understand why you are so up in arms about a priest standing up for the LGBTQ+ community and against an unjust war and children being molested by other priests....
    Until there is evidence to the contrary, I am left with no recourse but to assume that CassTechGrad is paid to espouse here the opinion of his employer. An employer in hiding, I might add.

No such evidence has yet been forthcoming.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    Until there is evidence to the contrary, I am left with no recourse but to assume that CassTechGrad is paid to espouse here the opinion of his employer. An employer in hiding, I might add.

No such evidence has yet been forthcoming.
    So what would you say to a person of Jewish faith in order to convince them that the Nazis were good people ?

Because the person is a believer in their faith,there just has to be an ulterior motive because they do not bend the knee to what you feel they should believe in .

So if you find a person of the Jewish faith and tell them the Nazis were the best thing that happened to the Jewish population,and if they disagree with you then the only script you can read is they must be employed by somebody to say they feel that way ?

What are you expecting in evidence where they have to prove their faith and convictions to you personally?

Apparently they are not allowed to oppose in public without some kind of label involved,maybe everybody makes a woodpile in the town square and if they are true believers in their faith they will be willing to be your sacrifice?

Some of the stuff you post makes me wonder what your motives really are,but I just figured it was a public forum where not everybody is expected to tow the line some seem to want everybody to tow,otherwise be subject to public shaming.

As much as it seems to pain some but there are actually people out there in the real world who are capable of self thought.

Interesting discussion,everybody should have the rights and freedoms to choose,just as long as they choose what I tell them to choose,but only I am allowed to set the parameters.

Even the irony of somebody shouting in the streets -Death to America - while in support of a country that kills gay people,you even elected a representative whose religion in no way supports being gay and alive but then act like you are the honorable representative for the gay community even going on a desperate leap and saying it’s all The republicans fault.

I think in the theme of religion that would fall under the category of Practice What You Preach.

Among Madison’s 15 points was his declaration that “the Religion then of every man must be left to the conviction and conscience of every...man to exercise it as these may dictate. This right is in its nature an inalienable right.”

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/histo...ance-61312684/

But once again it goes back to that pesky constitution that so many are trying to get rid of for their benefit.

Every U.S. citizen has the right to be treated equally,you would think that is a simple enough concept to follow and if people actually did we would not have half the drama we do,but for some reason people sure do love to ignore that.
    Last edited by Richard; April-11-24 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Can you point on the doll where he hurt you?