Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Default Detroit Hookah Shop Busted for Selling Weed Products to Teens...

Tip of the iceberg here! The youth marketing of these products is inarguable. We now have evidence of direct sales to minors.

Detroit schools and have been impacted by students increasingly using marijuana vapes, THC drinks, candies purchased from businesses in our communities city openly promoting/ selling them these items. Good to see the spotlight coming upon this particular shop.

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/police-shut-down-detroit-hookah-store-accused-of-selling-weed-to-minors

Detroit hookah shop shut down after selling weed to 15-year-old on city’s east side

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...tys-east-side/

Detroit police found 11,000 grams of marijuana along with drinks with THC in the shop

Parents, community leaders voice concerns on teens having access to drugs in Detroit

Credible marijuana dispensaries say illegal operations give everyone a bad reputation

https://www.wxyz.com/news/parents-community-leaders-voice-concerns-on-teens-having-access-to-drugs-in-detroit
    Last edited by Zacha341; February-24-24 at 03:52 AM.

I'm shocked! shocked! to find that marijuana is being sold in here.

Name:  8gzz7q.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  9.8 KB

To be shocked by this is hilarious. Do people really think these places make it selling only hookah supplies?

Tell 'em a hookah-smoking caterpillar, has given you the call;
    Go ask Alice, I think she'll know...

^ Hah! I recall that song HT...... I can find humor among much - get the fun remarks regarding this. But saddened so many kids and teens are ingesting these drugs as their brains are still developing, etc. I'm not convinced that it's harmless. In the class setting it's obvious when kids are fast asleep-stoned, inattentive or otherwise disruptive and not on task for learning.

A teen confessed to me that he actually 'quit' vaping at all levels noticing it was cutting down on 'his wind' [his words] for sports activities, etc.
    Last edited by Zacha341; February-26-24 at 09:13 AM.

Huh. I'm not going to say shocked but I guess I did think the majority of hookah shops were selling majority hookah heads [[tobacco) and the associated gear. It wasn't that long ago that I was trying to buy legally-grey-area items from shops. Maybe we just weren't the cool kids or maybe merchants have gotten less careful with state legalization at foot.

I guess growing up in the 70's makes me impervious to being shocked over the fact that teens are buying weed illegally. Same with booze.