Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Default Location of Goodwill Barbershop

I am searching for the address of the Goodwill Barbershop. I believe it was on North Jefferson. It was in business until the mid 1970’s. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

^^^ Hmm, I found nothing. Jefferson in Detroit does not run north. Mostly east on up thru the Points.

The only mention of Goodwill Barbershop I could find in any source was the obit of the owner, Phillip Koufos, who died in 2020 at age 89. It said he owned it for over 20 years. A search of his name in a 1967 directory lists him as a barber, under his own name, at 10718 East Jefferson, which is between Harding and Montclair.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    The only mention of Goodwill Barbershop I could find in any source was the obit of the owner, Phillip Koufos, who died in 2020 at age 89. It said he owned it for over 20 years. A search of his name in a 1967 directory lists him as a barber, under his own name, at 10718 East Jefferson, which is between Harding and Montclair.
    That’s it!!! Thank you so much!!!