Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I think your a piece of trash to start a thread titled this way. You obviously are putting your personal opinion ahead of being an adult. Both those men accomplished more in their lives than you and 5 generations of yours EVER will.
    My condolences to the Ritchie family.
    Last edited by One Shot; February-21-24 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by One Shot View Post
    I think your a piece of trash to start a thread titled this way. You obviously are putting your personal opinion ahead of being an adult. Both those men accomplished more in their lives than you and 5 generations of yours EVER will.
    My confidences to the Ritchie family.
    "Confidences"?! Why avoid the word "consolations"?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    "Confidences"?! Why avoid the word "consolations"?
    I meant to compliment Kid Rock by saying that he was mammalian. He missed his calling as a used car salesman.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post
    ...missed his calling as a used car salesman.
    Trump marks death of Kid Rock’s father [[yahoo.com)

Nothing says class like using the advent of a person's dad passing away to score some points against that person. Do you have any zingers saved up if his son gets hit by a car? Maybe a witty pun?

I was surprised to learn that Bill Ritchie was the father of Kid Rock. I'm not a fan of Kid Rock, his music ,or even politics, but the passing of a parent is a time for condolences. Both are highly achieved in their fields and a part of the Detroit story and I respect that.

I'm reminded of a controversy in Stuttgart over whether the remains of the urban terrorist Andreas Bader of the infamous Bader-Meinhof gang would be allowed to be buried there. The then-mayor, Manfred Rommel, son of the Desert Fox, quelled the controversy with these wise words, “After death, all enmity must cease.”

RIP Bill Ritchie and condolences to your friends and family.

Quote Originally Posted by JBMcB View Post
    ...Do you have any zingers saved up if his son gets hit by a car? Maybe a witty pun?
    I have a zinger if the Kid gets hit by a Rock

[QUOTE=Lowell;640366...the passing of a parent is a time for condolences.[/QUOTE]

OK, I'll extend condolences to Rommel when the Devil dies

OK, I'll extend condolences to Rommel when the Devil dies

Wonder if "The Kid " will lie in state with Old Glory on his casket? Nothing wrong with that, it’s just nice to speculate…

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    ...lie in state with Old Glory on his casket?
    His casket might be an old gloryhole?

^ Well this will never be a Hall of Fame thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    ...this will never be a Hall of Fame thread...
    Mammals or not, back in the day working-class cosplayers like Kid Rock, and patriotic draft-dodgers like Ted Nugent, would have been pied by iconoclasts from the Fifth Estate.

But agreed, this thread will join those two on the scrap heap of history.
    Last edited by Henry Whalley; February-25-24 at 08:00 PM.

Mammals or not, back in the day working-class cosplayers like Kid Rock, and patriotic draft-dodgers like Ted Nugent, would have been pied by iconoclasts from the Fifth Estate.

But agreed, this thread will join those two on the scrap heap of history.

…and yet, scrap heaps are prized by archaeologists for their little treasures.

Besides, this thread is defined by brevity, and has thus far not accreted tldr gravel posing as nuggets.

…has thus far not accreted tldr gravel posing as nuggets.
    Thanks.

Mansplaining is the soul of bullshit.
    Brevity is the soul of wit.

On Bullshit - Wikipedia

Thanks.

Mansplaining is the soul of bullshit.
    Brevity is the soul of wit.

On Bullshit - Wikipedia

Thumbs up, again.

Well kid Rock just closed his restaurant at the LCA and put a cussing finger at Detroit.

At least he has a black kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Well kid Rock just closed his restaurant at the LCA and put a cussing finger at Detroit.

At least he has a black kid.
    What does that have to do with anything? Does it give him "street cred" in your book?
    BTW, he has a mixed race kid unless he adopted somebody else's kid who had black birth parents.

Kid Rock is a big of a turncoat if they're ever was one. He endorsed Obama wholeheartedly for his 1st presidential run, then jumped ship when the Orange Julius threw his hat in the ring..

Well the orange one was a registered Dem all his life,he did not register republican until his run as one,maybe that’s why They them Dems hate him so much,he reminds They them of themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Well the orange one was a registered Dem all his life,he did not register republican until his run as one,maybe that’s why They them Dems hate him so much,he reminds They them of themselves.

You’re making progress on the homework I gave you. Remember how many times I told you, your posts needed abbreviation. Now, just make sure you have them make a little sense.

You’re making progress on the homework I gave you. Remember how many times I told you, your posts needed abbreviation. Now, just make sure you have them make a little sense.
    but you are Canadian everything to you is the opposite of anything that makes sense.

You two seem to be in a How low can one go contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    but you are Canadian everything to you is the opposite of anything that makes sense.
    tldr
    On Bullshit - Wikipedia

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    ...he has a black kid.
    Kid Rock said he has old school Southern values.

The question is not whether Kid Rock is a mammal, but why is the US still supporting the Jewish genocide of Muslims in the Middle East.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast