Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by One Shot View Post
    “Like Trump”? Retards like you make me sick. Still just don’t like a man based on his personality-NO facts to back it up. His policies WORKED for everyone.
    Your living under the rule of real dictators/crooks and the effects.
    People that have the same mindset about Trump are the ones that would vote kwame back in. But I believe that brainwashing is losing its strength. People can see what’s happened in the last 3 years.
    The last 3 years have produced the strongest economy in decades, record highs for the stock market, and the lowest unemployment in over 50 years. Biden also drastically cut the enormous deficit [[national debt increased by $7.8 TRILLION in 4 years of Trump) produced by the disastrous Trump Policies.

But yeah, tell me again how great the orange moron was for the economy and then go take some horse dewormer.

Kwame ex lover.

That textual feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by drjeff View Post
    The last 3 years have produced the strongest economy in decades, record highs for the stock market, and the lowest unemployment in over 50 years. Biden also drastically cut the enormous deficit [[national debt increased by $7.8 TRILLION in 4 years of Trump) produced by the disastrous Trump Policies.

But yeah, tell me again how great the orange moron was for the economy and then go take some horse dewormer.
    Agreed, the economy is humming along under Biden. But idiots whose brains are fogged by horse dewormer can't admit it .

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post
    Agreed, the economy is humming along under Biden. But idiots whose brains are fogged by horse dewormer can't admit it .
    I'm sure that the 8 million undocumented persons allowed in by the Biden administration are enjoyed this great economy. Let's jump out of chair and clap our hands over what a great president he's been.

Quote Originally Posted by softailrider View Post
    I'm sure that the 8 million undocumented persons allowed in by the Biden administration are enjoyed this great economy. Let's jump out of chair and clap our hands over what a great president he's been.

Name:  Biden_HarrisConfused.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  64.0 KB

Huh?
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; December-19-23 at 09:49 AM.