Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Default M.L. Elrick's article about Christine Beatty

I had to shower after reading/thinking about Beatty, Ferguson, Kilpatrick and all those clowns again. Makes me think twice about donating to THAW.

Why do I feel like the winds are blowing in a direction where the "Cass Tech Mafia" smells blood and are waiting to strike? waiting for a comeback? They are waiting for the day when Duggan leaves and they will bank on faded memories and smooth talking [[second chance, I'm a new person, hometown girl, blah, blah, blah) and all be running city hall again. Notice they hardly ever go to private industry. They loom around city, non-profit, friends-and-family jobs. Ughhhh..makes me sad to even think about it. I PRAY Mayor Duggan is putting safeguards in place! Like Trump, they'll perfect their corruption starting with WhatsApp, Signal, Telegram, whatever. Believe me... they are silent but they're out there...

Here's the article if you want to walk down memory lane.

Quote Originally Posted by casscorridor65 View Post
    .. Notice they hardly ever go to private industry. They loom around city, non-profit, friends-and-family jobs.
    True, standards are higher in the private sector. The thought that Trump wouldn't qualify for the lowest level of clearance required to work a national security job, and yet may be elected our next Commander in Chief, makes me want to cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post
    True, standards are higher in the private sector. The thought that Trump wouldn't qualify for the lowest level of clearance required to work a national security job, and yet may be elected our next Commander in Chief, makes me want to cry.

Gee Whalley, if you want a good cry, walk around your grocery store and see how the prices have climbed in the last 3 years.

“Like Trump”? Retards like you make me sick. Still just don’t like a man based on his personality-NO facts to back it up. His policies WORKED for everyone.
    Your living under the rule of real dictators/crooks and the effects.
    People that have the same mindset about Trump are the ones that would vote kwame back in. But I believe that brainwashing is losing its strength. People can see what’s happened in the last 3 years.

Yea! It's The Cartoon Channel!

Quote Originally Posted by casscorridor65 View Post
    I had to shower after reading/thinking about Beatty, Ferguson, Kilpatrick and all those clowns again. Makes me think twice about donating to THAW.

Why do I feel like the winds are blowing in a direction where the "Cass Tech Mafia" smells blood and are waiting to strike? waiting for a comeback? They are waiting for the day when Duggan leaves and they will bank on faded memories and smooth talking [[second chance, I'm a new person, hometown girl, blah, blah, blah) and all be running city hall again. Notice they hardly ever go to private industry. They loom around city, non-profit, friends-and-family jobs. Ughhhh..makes me sad to even think about it. I PRAY Mayor Duggan is putting safeguards in place! Like Trump, they'll perfect their corruption starting with WhatsApp, Signal, Telegram, whatever. Believe me... they are silent but they're out there...

Here's the article if you want to walk down memory lane.
    Fantastic article. Thank you for the recommendation.

I couldn't bring myself to watch the interview on TV, I did read today's paper and I think Elrick's article was very on point, always is. I'm a believer in second chance most times, but the fact that these folks have ignored the wrongs and are not paying back just throws their second chance out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by One Shot View Post
    “Like Trump”? Retards like you make me sick. Still just don’t like a man based on his personality-NO facts to back it up. His policies WORKED for everyone.
    People that have the same mindset about Trump are the ones that would vote kwame back in. But I believe that brainwashing is losing its strength. People can see what’s happened in the last 3 years.

Ummmm...Noted

The last 3 years have produced the strongest economy in decades, record highs for the stock market, and the lowest unemployment in over 50 years. Biden also drastically cut the enormous deficit [[national debt increased by $7.8 TRILLION in 4 years of Trump) produced by the disastrous Trump Policies.

But yeah, tell me again how great the orange moron was for the economy and then go take some horse dewormer.

Kwame ex lover.

That textual feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Gee Whalley, if you want a good cry, walk around your grocery store and see how the prices have climbed in the last 3 years.
    Gee thanks, Honky, for reminding me that Maralago Mussolini would not be qualified nor trusted to work a grocer's cash register, not to mention that he's technically and morally unqualified to serve on the Federal Open Market Committee whose job it is to control inflation and the money supply. BTW anti-christ is prohibited from holding a seat on the FOMC-- but then you probably skipped reform school the day they taught government.

Retards like you...
    You should aim to do better with your choice of insults.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottathew View Post
    That would require intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by drjeff View Post
    The last 3 years have produced the strongest economy in decades, record highs for the stock market, and the lowest unemployment in over 50 years. Biden also drastically cut the enormous deficit [[national debt increased by $7.8 TRILLION in 4 years of Trump) produced by the disastrous Trump Policies.

But yeah, tell me again how great the orange moron was for the economy and then go take some horse dewormer.
    Agreed, the economy is humming along under Biden. But idiots whose brains are fogged by horse dewormer can't admit it .

My god you guys know how to ruin a very relevant thread by making it the usual Biden/Trump diatribe...

ON THE TOPIC of local corruption and the Cass Tech Mafia [[a much better term around these parts than "the good old boys club), I agree with CassCorridoor 100%. These crooks never left city council or the upper echelons of city administration. They are just waiting in the wings to get the top job back for one of their own once Duggan is gone.

Our only hope is that another well funded outsider like Duggan will want to step in, and that they'll get the needed support from the populace.

If they have a recognizable last name, we need to keep them out of office whenever possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottathew View Post
    Probably could use some Amlodipine and Lisinopril.

Quote Originally Posted by K-slice View Post
    My god you guys know how to ruin a very relevant thread by making it the usual Biden/Trump diatribe...

ON THE TOPIC of local corruption and the Cass Tech Mafia [[a much better term around these parts than "the good old boys club), I agree with CassCorridoor 100%. These crooks never left city council or the upper echelons of city administration. They are just waiting in the wings to get the top job back for one of their own once Duggan is gone.

Our only hope is that another well funded outsider like Duggan will want to step in, and that they'll get the needed support from the populace.

If they have a recognizable last name, we need to keep them out of office whenever possible.
    That’s when you will know if the city has truly turned the corner,when the majority thinks like that verses the minority.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post
    Agreed, the economy is humming along under Biden. But idiots whose brains are fogged by horse dewormer can't admit it .
    I'm sure that the 8 million undocumented persons allowed in by the Biden administration are enjoyed this great economy. Let's jump out of chair and clap our hands over what a great president he's been.

Quote Originally Posted by softailrider View Post
    I'm sure that the 8 million undocumented persons allowed in by the Biden administration are enjoyed this great economy. Let's jump out of chair and clap our hands over what a great president he's been.

Name:  Biden_HarrisConfused.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  64.0 KB

Huh?
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; December-19-23 at 09:49 AM.

Lots of showers in this thread. Needed one after getting doused with this Koolaid.

This is one of the dumbest posts I've ever read for many reasons.

Honestly, it's almost impressively stupid. Congrats!

Which "mindset" did the people who kept reelecting Coleman Young have?