Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    I have been on DYES for 24 years... and it's a 3 way tie... Karl... CCBatson... and Richard.
    So did you get your trophy yet?

What you are really saying is after spending 24 years whining about others posts on DYES you have become a master whiner with credibility ?

The sad part is after 24 years you still have not read the basic posting rules,or you think you are that special where they only apply to others?

Seems to be plenty of other long term posters that are still around that do not feel the need to play mother hen.

Quote Originally Posted by mikefmich View Post
    ...And one of the main reasons I rarely pop up in here anymore.
    Mike, seems like I've heard others say the same thing. I would very much hope that those feeling that way would use "ignore" as 1st choice, rather than staying away

It really works

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2