Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I get the creepy; don't like things like that or lotus pods, etc myself. But this took some real work. I'd love to know how that was made.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    That top layer is kind of creepy in a Trypophobia way. Imagine how it would look if it were lit from within. It really needs a lightbulb.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    I get the creepy; don't like things like that or lotus pods, etc myself. But this took some real work....
    To me that top layer looks like acorns and the whole thing might have been cast in epoxy resin. It looks like wax but wax wouldn't weather well.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    ...I'd love to know how that was made.
    It would have made a nice video. Maybe there is a video and we just haven't found it yet.

I also like the way the wood weathers so that you can tell which part was placed first.

I'm thinking that Skeleton House man <see the 13909 Ardmore thread... still can't upload the picture by the way, if any of y'all have sway with the site admin, please and thanks> <anyway>
    ANYWAY, I'm thinking the Skeleton House man is either 'behind' the pyramids or at the very least he knows the person who is the architect of the pyramids.

hey kids

it's been real, it's been fun. But I gotta say that this forum hasn't been real-fun. Ford scales down EV battery plant in Marshall [[detroityes.com)

I'll be deactivating my login...

Quote Originally Posted by SHAARI View Post
    hey kids

it's been real, it's been fun. But I gotta say that this forum hasn't been real-fun. Ford scales down EV battery plant in Marshall [[detroityes.com)

It is a shame to lose you SHARRI. This thread is an excellent interesting contribution and I am sure that I was not alone in looking forward to what else you might discover and decide to share with us.
    Last edited by ABetterDetroit; November-29-23 at 07:18 PM.

hey kids

Your short time here was different and interesting.

But something is not adding up and that is also different and interesting.

C’est la vie
    Last edited by Dan Wesson; November-30-23 at 05:53 PM.

Aw, don't leave because of Richard. You can click on his user name and then "Add to ignore list" and your dyes life will be so much better.

Aye, the Grendel dwell among us still.

Where is our Beowulf?
    Last edited by Jimaz; November-30-23 at 09:14 PM.

Richard seems to find it incumbent upon himself to hijack a topic at least once a week. If you see his name repeatedly in latest post, just bypass that one and find something else interesting that isn't talked about in national newspapers.
    hey kids

Oh boy....he's done it again. Too bad a newcomer, who posted an interesting thread, left because of a know-it-all who likes to hear himself talk. It gets to the point where you just ignore him and count the number of paragraphs in his post. Even that gets old.
    Last edited by Maof; December-03-23 at 07:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    Aye, the Grendel dwell among us still.

Where is our Beowulf?

I would have thought “Foghorn Leghorn" a more suitable anti-hero, but what do I know.

And for the foe who can put him in his place, maybe Henery Hawk, or Miss Prissy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2